• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
Izia

Cm11 Nighty (Latest) For Gt-I9505

30 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I purpose to start one topic to discuss always the latest CM11 build for gt-i9505 model.

Here we can share issues found after the update.

If such topic already exists, please give me the link.

My info:

version: 11-20121208-nightly-jfltexx

baseband: i9505xxuemj7

kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod......

My issues:

1. Can't find how to enable search from calling app. It searches only for contact but not a buisnesses near me. Location service is enabled.

2. Battery drain improoved since previous version but still high comparing to native Samsung rom.

Regards

!

Edited by lowriderz

Hi,

My issues:

1. WiFi doesn't work.

2. Cannot change mobile network settings (have to use Global all the time). All other modes: "The process com.android.phone has stopped".

My information:

Version: cm-11-2013-1208-NIGHTLY-jfltexx

Baseband: I9505XXUEMJ5

Kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g34b44d5

Regards

evilknivel

Edited by evilknivel

Hi,

My issues:

1. WiFi doesn't work.

2. Cannot change mobile network settings (have to use Global all the time). All other modes: "The process com.android.phone has stopped".

My information:

Version: cm-11-2013-1208-NIGHTLY-jfltexx

Baseband: I9505XXUEMJ5

Kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g34b44d5

Regards

evilknivel

Hi,

May be your issues are connected to the Baseband version, mine is i9505xxuemj7 while yours is ...mj5

My WiFi seems to be working...

hey guys, i have installed CM11 Nightly and i keep getting crash reports when i boot up "AOSP has crached and must close' repeatedly, thats all i get. i assume its a problem for everyone but cant seem to locate a fix for it

@Izia: I'm new at the Android community and Cyanogenmod. So, how can I upgrade it to a newer version? :)

Thanks and regards

evilknivel

!

Edited by lowriderz

Ok I updated the baseband to "i9505xxuemj9". Still problem with the Wi-Fi. Its grey and on but it doesn't work and cannot be disabled/enabled.

Any ideas? Full wipe?

/edit: Factory reset fixed it :).

Regards

evilknivel

Edited by evilknivel

!

Edited by lowriderz

Hello! I don't have any major problem with the battery or something else, but a really important thing that doesn't work are the notifications! I saw this as facebook messenger doesn't fire up the led and doesn't vibrate or make a sound! Please fix this!

Mine spent ages optimizing app's on first boot and got really hot (felt like wifi). Now its stuck in a bootloop. That will teach me for not backing up wont it!

Edited by dan_miles86

Hello again,

Wi-Fi is fixed as I said before but the problem with the mobile network is still there:

1. Cannot change mobile network settings (have to use Global all the time). All other modes: "The process com.android.phone has stopped".

Any ideas for that problem?

Thanks and regards

evilknivel

Hello again,

Wi-Fi is fixed as I said before but the problem with the mobile network is still there:

1. Cannot change mobile network settings (have to use Global all the time). All other modes: "The process com.android.phone has stopped".

Any ideas for that problem?

Thanks and regards

evilknivel

Hi,

Our real problem is that no one from the CM team doesn't look in our thread..

That's why we don't have answers :o)

I also stuck with my two issues:

1. Battery drain.

2. No Google caller ID available.

Regards.

UPDATE: No issue with battery drain!!!! My battery is broken (swelling battery issue) in less that two month of use.

Now i replaced the battery and it seems to be normal.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-acknowledges-Galaxy-S4-swelling-battery-issue-offers-free-replacements_id48352

Izia

Edited by Izia

Hi all, new here,

can someone please tell me how to fix the boot loop issue? my phone starts can log in but then it reboots :(

thanks

Hey all, first post, im currently running the latest Nightly of CM11 (20131223) and everything is working beautifully that's been listed as working, although I cant send any pictures via MMS, im on a 4G contract with EE (T-Mobile, Orange and EE for the none UK members) and I cant send MMS at all, I get the failed triangle and a message saying "service not activated on network" I have been through all APN settings (Internet and the listed MMS settings) and have even tried requesting the settings from EE's online service and by texting FIXME to 150, but I don't even receive a message from them, any suggestions?

Edited by Des0

Hi,

I can't save photos to the SD-card using the default camera app, anyone else has this issue?

Version: cm-11-20131223-NIGHTLY-jfltexx

Version: cm-11-20131225-NIGHTLY-jfltexx

Baseband: I9505DVUBME4

Kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g5a32c11

I have 2 main issues.

1. I am unable to remove the time from the statusbar at the top of the home screen.

2. I am unable to add a second screen of quicklaunch buttons on the bottom of the home screen.

Other than that it seems pretty great so far :)

Edited by Quindarious

Hi,

Our real problem is that no one from the CM team doesn't look in our thread..

That's why we don't have answers :o)

So, where would we post our problems so they do get seen?
Des0 likes this

Version: cm-11-20131231-NIGHTLY-jfltexx

Baseband: I9505XXUEMK9

Kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g5a32c11

Skype and Tango other party cant hear me.

NOte:These issue since 20131227 version

Hi guys sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have a problem after installing cyanogenmod 11 on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505, I live in the UK and I am on the EE 4G network which is the only network here doing LTE. The problem I have now is that ever since I installed cyanogenmod 11, my phone connects automatically the T-Mobile which is fine as EE, T-Mobile and Orange have joint forces, the only downside is that T-Mobile does not support LTE and even if I do search for my network provider it does not show up. Can someone help me in order for my phone to connect back to EE..... any help would be appreciated.

Edited by milangina

Hi

I am on UK EE as well. Download the EE app and install it and let it find your phone number and then follow instructions.

Stransky

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

milangina likes this

Hi Stransky and thank you for your reply, You are actually the first person to reply to me. I done what you have suggested and it didn't work..... but then again no instruction showed up therefore I'm under the assumption that I done something wrong. Could you please clarify. I'm all new to this so I apologise in advance if I'm a nuisance.

Hi

Sorry maybe I did not make it clear, it Is the My EE app you need and then you need to sign in or register if you are not already registered.

The top section will have a place for a picture and next to it is the space for your phone number.

Hope this is of some help.

Stransky

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Edited by Stransky
milangina likes this