• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.

Hdr Mode Missing / Cm 10.2 Stable

1 post in this topic

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the CM forums.

I installed CM 10.2 on my Samsung Galaxy S3 ( unlocked /international ) using the CM Installer.

The stock ROM ( TouchWiz ) comes with an HDR mode for the camera application. The camera app in CM does not.

I realize the TouchWiz features cannot be ported to CM because TouchWiz is propietary.

How do I 'get' HDR mode in the Camera? I tried using the "Focal" camera app from the Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal&hl=en ) - but the HDR mode is non-functional ( there is virtually no difference between HDR and non-HDR photos )

Is there an app that I can download which will give me HDR? The SIII has a good camera and I don't want to miss out on taking good pictures.

To the CM Devs - I greatly appreciate your work! Keep up the great work!