• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Xperia Sola And The Cm9 Port

1 post in this topic

Hello guys,

I've been testing a CM9 rom ported to the Xperia Sola MT27i, and (excepting for the non-NFC feature) I'm very happy with this rom. But I found something bad about this port, and unfortunately many users in the XDAForum are agree with this disappointing issue: The lower level of volume in the loudspeaker.

I've looking for the xLoud feature included in the stock rom, but It doesn't works. And I also tried with Volume+, but isn't too.

I always been a huge fan of the CM roms, because their stability, lightly, and fully customisable environment.

So... May you had any solution to that?

Many owners of the Xperia Sola thinks the specs of the phone is not enough for an ICS/Jellybean system, but I tried the CM9 and it's very opposite to the commentaries. Is very very faster and smoothest.

Another bug, but not a big problem, is the screen: sometimes, when I play some games in my phone (i.E. Temple Run) had some weird behavior.

I hope you can tell me If is possible to get some fixes to that bugs.