kayrobes

[Request] Cyanogenmod For Samsung Galaxy Express Gt-I8730

24 posts in this topic

I would really love to see Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730. I was very surprised that it didn't exist already, as it is quite popular in my region. Fingers crossed! :)

Karl Max, SpookyFox and Macafe like this

Yes, I support kayrobes! I got the Galaxy Express (GT-I8730) and I would appreciate Cyanogenmod Version for my device. Are you guys planing on making a release for this particular device? Thank you!

Karl Max and Macafe like this

I registered to ask if cyanogen is ever coming to this device?

I really hope so :]

Macafe and Karl Max like this

Please let us know if you get any reply since I would be highly interested to put Cyanogenmod on my Galaxy Express I8730 too :)

Karl Max and Macafe like this

+1 for the port, this phone has very good specs

Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8930 1.2 dual core, Qualcomm Adreno 305 and 1 GB of ram

Karl Max, Macafe and Noisecake like this

Especially since it is an affordable phone which comes with LTE / 4G and NFC support :)

+1 over here. it seems to be quite a popular phone, it's pretty well priced for the specs, so I was surprised to see there's no official CM support.

Edited by SpookyFox

I would really like to see Cyanogenmod Roms on this device. And since it is similar to the S4 Mini (same chipset, cpu, gpu) maybe it wouldn't be that hard to do.

I hope you support this device

-----------

Edit:

If someone knows a good Tutorial for Porting and whatnot, or wan't to join forces on doing so, please send me a PM so that we can work together.

Edited by MrAwesomePT
Macafe likes this

I would also like to use cyanogenmod on this device. I spent nearly two hours to deactivate all the bloatware on it... but nevertheless its fast, robust, with a very good display / LTE support- and not so expensive like all the highend phones.

I think cyanogenmod would run incredible fast on this device :-) . Hope its coming soon , thanks in advance

Edited by loewe19
Macafe likes this

Cyanogenmod for the Express would be *AWESOME*! I mainly say that because I dont think there is any current custom ROM for the express (and because cyanogenmod is my favourite). The SII and SIII are quite similar, so porting it would be quite easy I guess :) I hope it comes to the Express, its a great all round phone in my opinion

[edit]

almost a thousand people have viewed this but there are barely any posts? Im new to how this fourm works, but if you have an express and want cyanogenmod, post something and hopefully the mods will look at this! :)

Edited by jackbishop70
Macafe likes this

Hi,

I would really need a Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy express i8730.

Vote +1.

It's becoming a popular phone in Belgium now as well.

I think it's very sad that we don't even have our own forum category, so we can at least group all information we do find.

But a android 4.3 ROM would be the best!

I'm willing to test it and give feedback.

Thank you!

Koen

This phone worth it. Why is taking so long?

+1 over here

Thanks

+1 thanks anyway

Edited by ryddick
Karl Max likes this

Anything in particular that prevents quick development on CyanogenMod for the GT-i8730?

Chipset manufacturers that doesn't freely provide their documentation or suchlike?

Anyways...

+1

Cyanogenmod for president, if it would be available for Galaxy Express GT-i8730!!!!!!!!

ryddick likes this

+1 For this... I'm planning to buy one (it has a well-known brand and a good spec/price relation).

Samsung released source code for this device (Just input GT-I8730 in the search bar)! So it should be more easy to port the device.

Cyanogenmod!

I fully support the previous posts regarding your ROM for this device.

Samsung Galaxy Express i8730 is greate smartphone. Please not refuze us on our need on your help and kind assistance! :)

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I tested the Cyanogenmod 10.2 on my Galaxy Express GT-I8730 and I always get the error message "Status 7" Installation aborted.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.

Anybody knows if already out a functional Rom for this device? Seriously, it's a great device, and I really hope somebody make a Rom for him.

Edited by gustavodacruz

Por favor, necesito una cianogenmod para éste móvil, me estoy volviendo loco para instalar apps en la ext2 y no hay forma, no hay nadie cocinando alguna? Puedo usar la cm-10.2-20131102-UNOFFICIAL-expresslte?

Muchas gracias por todo el trabajo que hacen, y un saludo.

Please, I need a mobile cianogenmod for it, I'm going crazy to install apps on ext2 and no way, no one is cooking some? I can use the cm-10.2-20131102-UNOFFICIAL-expresslte?

Thank you very much for all the work they do, and a greeting.

Edited by tambe zuri

i would like to see it officialy supported too

i would like to see it officialy supported too

+1