• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
Vigz

Notification Issue On Cm 10.1 Rc2

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have CyanogenMod 10.1 RC2 installed. For some reason, my screen on my phone never turns on when a notification pops up. Let's say I get a text message, the screen won't automatically turn on and show the message notification. Instead, the screen never turns on and a LED light will show up. Is there an option in CyanogenMod that can enable this or is it a bug? It's something that I've gotten used to in TouchWiz.

I'm not sure if the stock messaging app will do this (as I disabled it a long time ago), but I know some custom ones will do this. I use Handcent and it will turn on the screen and provide you with a quick reply box allowing you to reply without unlocking the screen (not sure if this works with additional security as I just use slide to unlock).

hi there,

i just got cyanogenmod on my S3 international version and am unable to get my facebook notifications to appear on top...i can only access them once i manually open the facebook app.