appieAFG

Can't Connect To Wi-Fi

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

Today I installed Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightly build on my SGS3 i9300, and the installation went good and everything. But when I tried to set-up my Wi-Fi connection, it just got in a loop from "getting IP-Adress", "Connecting..." and "Saved..." But it isn't able to connect to my Wi-Fi, but it's all working fine on my stock Samsung rom, but I don't like the rom I really like the CM10.1!

I am getting desperate, does one of you guys know a solution?

I got the same problem! I tried probably every solution possible. I updated the bootloader to EMC3, I tried another kernel, I wiped and format basically everything several times, I fixed permissions a tons of times too ... nothing!

I can't get if the problem is related with the wifi module itself or it's dhcp or something else :(

please help!

PLease help us, i have the same trouble!!!! I love cm10 but it is a big problem....

Is the problem still persistent? I installed CM10.1 Nightly 20130615 a couple of days ago and wifi works fine. I just cannot connect to a secure wifi which requires CA-certificates. The gui doesn't display any of the system certificates in the wifi menu.