chikkalli_cm

A2Dp Media Streaming

6 posts in this topic

Cynogenmod 10.1 is very stable and looks very good on SGS2. But I miss the following features:

1) FM radio

2) a2dp media streaming.

thanks,

Shiva

Edited by chikkalli_cm

FM Radio likely won't ever happen because of Samsung's proprietary code.

But bluetooth streaming is working fine for me. What happens when you try to use it?

Hi,

When I use the a2dp media streaming, it becomes silent. No issues with the phone answering, voice is clear as expected. But only problem is with the media streaming. When I start playing, it is silent.

Please note that I am using Samsung HM1200 bluetooth and it has no Audio Streaming feature. But to get the music, I use the APPS (Mono Bluetooth Router or BTMono) to stream. This APPS streaming work when I use Android 4.1.2 ROMs but fail when I go for Android 4.2.2 ROMs (example, Cynogenmod 10.1).

regards

Shiva

Edited by chikkalli_cm

Are you sure those apps function on 4.2.2? Because I have had absolutely no issues streaming audio from my phone. In fact, when I select the bluetooth audio input on my car, it will automatically start playing music on my phone.

Yes, it appears that the apps does not support on 4.2 though they are installed without any warning.

thanks for the reply.

--Shiva

SGS Note2 i605: BT calling works fine, volume controlable.

Problem: A2DP[streaming audio] gives far lower volume.

Apps? same as I use on my old SGS Captivate which gives both call and streaming volumes just fine.

Does there exist a config file somewhere in the file system where I might choose a higher level for A2DP?