• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
Albert Smit

Sms Problems After Cm 10.1

6 posts in this topic

I installed CM 10.1 and now I cannot send sms's. I can receive them but when I reply or send a new sms, I get the message "Message not sent. Select to review message and try again". Can anyone help?

Revert to an older version

I did. I reinstalled ICS 4.0.4 again but the problem persisted. I went back to cm10.1. As soon as I try to send an sms, my signal disappears and the message cannot go through.

I did. I reinstalled ICS 4.0.4 again but the problem persisted. I went back to cm10.1. As soon as I try to send an sms, my signal disappears and the message cannot go through.

Still no-one to help me?

Go to 10.0.0 stable. The only problem I'm having is SMS fail to send if over 160 chars.

Good Luck

Galaxy s3 USCC

Edited by almdudley

I am having the same issue, I just checked the SMSC and it is correct, I also tried putting my SIM card into another phone and I could send SMS with no problems. I can receive texts fine, but I can't send them. I see that this issue has also been reported here:

http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/64456-cannot-sent-sms-cm-101-20130103-nightly-n7000/

Has this been identified as a problem with the release? I hardly ever send regular SMS anymore, so if it is a problem with the release I don't have a problem waiting for the next update.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - International GSM - Cyanogen 10.1 Maguro - Telcel Carrier - Mexico.