• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.

Manual For Cyanogenmod 10.1 (Or 10)

1 post in this topic

I'm playing with codeworkx's great experimental CM10.1, and I'd like to understand some of the options in the various menus. The wiki:

seems to refer to very old versions.

1) Where is OpenVPN in the menus?

I can install it from the Play Store, but is there one built in, or is that from CM9, or 7.1?

2) The lock screen lets me drag a screen in from the left and right, but I don't see how to configure them. I can set up some apps on the 'slider shortcut's option of the lockscreen menu, but I don't see how to access these from the lockscreen.

3) I can see a camera on the lockscreen (if I drag the screen on the right to the left) but I can't see how to disable this.

4) Can I get the 'turn on' animation to appear, as on earlier versions of CM. The 'turn off' one is still in (sort of).

I've only used this experimental rom, so I'm not sure if these work on other CM10.1s, or stable CM10s.