• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrbman

Cm-10-20121003 Nighly

17 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has tried the latest nightly for the S2/i9100. Tried the 20121002 which was a little "sluggish" so wondering if anyone is running it and if the problem is resolved?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi, i got the update via goomanager, but i can't find it on this official website at downloads for SGS2, so i was a little worried.

I've installed it and the deffault musicplayer (apollo) doesn't work and another musicplayer i have (Ubermusic) doesn't work either. Also when i want to open the camera it says the app is not installed. So i wouldn't recommend this build.

But I still kind of want to know if goomanager gave me the right update because i don't see the update from 3 october here:

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=nightly&device=galaxys2

'03 was sluggish for me.

Normally I compile my own, but something has happened recently causing my builds to break - the phone does not appear to boot when I try my own unofficial builds. The last working date I have is '0930, but I missed a few days.

Looking at the BBQdroid changelog, it appears there was some work going on in the GPU. I'm going to give them a few days before I try again.

EDIT: Sorry, I tell a lie... It was '02 that was sluggish for me too. I'm downloading '03 now.

'03 is smooth.

No issues for me either.

The playstore doesn't work either.

Where did you guys download it from? Because it's not on the official downloadspage.

Maybe i just need to reflash.

Since the update cm-10-20121002 Nightly i cant flash the siyah-kernel. After flashing siyah my phone boot, then it shows me this boot screen from siyah and then it turns off. Have somebody the same issues? I tried to reflash it but the problem is the same.

The playstore doesn't work either.

Where did you guys download it from? Because it's not on the official downloadspage.

Maybe i just need to reflash.

CyanogenMod updates in Phone details

CyanogenMod updates in Phone details

Thanks, i never knew that feature was available.

Though now i see theres are downloads for Galasy S II:

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=galaxys2&type=

And also for Samsung Galaxy S II (intl) - i9100:

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=i9100

Does anyone know what the difference is? Or can i use both on my GT-I9100?

Thanks, i never knew that feature was available.

Though now i see theres are downloads for Galasy S II:

http://download.cyan...=galaxys2&type=

And also for Samsung Galaxy S II (intl) - i9100:

http://download.cyan...m/?device=i9100

Does anyone know what the difference is? Or can i use both on my GT-I9100?

I am happy to have helped you :) I was wondering the difference between those too, though I choose intl version, which is updated daily.

The intl version is running wich jelly bean and the other version with ics. This is the only difference.

You can use both with your GT-I9100

Thanks! I will reflash the rom because i didn't wipe (I had CM9 before this) that's probably what was causing the problems i had with playstore & apollo. Stupid me -_-"

Since the update cm-10-20121002 Nightly i cant flash the siyah-kernel. After flashing siyah my phone boot, then it shows me this boot screen from siyah and then it turns off. Have somebody the same issues? I tried to reflash it but the problem is the same.

Yeah... this is because of the new Mali drivers in CM. We'll have to wait for Siyah to be updated.

Is there another Dualboot Kernel we can use?

after installing cm10 nightly... are there any features missing? months ago i read that the cam still doesnt work etc. what about the latest nightly?

Everything works to me except

• Faceunlock, (Fails to start)
  • Lockscreen animation, works only when plugged in
  • Very poor battery life

The rest is working to me