• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
vincyforce

[REQUEST] Cm9 for Acer Liquid Metal

83 posts in this topic

Phone is really good. Began to appear 4 Android, Android 2.3 is already obsolete.And that's what I really want to support the official firmware telefona.Ved she would enjoy at least a million people, because this unit is good for hakakteristikam, and not expensive! In Russia (my country) began to do this and Lens_flare http://acer-club.ru/user/7248-lens-flare/ https://twitter.com/#!/LensFlareAkaNik but his studies and he for some time will not be able to do it. He gathered the firmware, but not workingone of the main components is a mobile internet and the camera. Please help himfinish the firmware, and we are very happy! Here is the firmware which has collected Lens Flare http://lfdesigns.tk/...iption&dl_id=16

Edited by PaccoJl

me too! we already have a stable cm7

and cm9 ( beta ) we should be given official support

Please make CM9 for Liquid Metal !! Thanks !!

Yes, it would be wonderfull to get CM9 working like a charme on our little metal toy... ;)

i have Acer liquid metal.

Official support would be great!

:mellow:

I also have Acer liquid metal, we need official support!!

CM9 would be awesome on Liquid MT, it's a great phone!

I' ve this awesome device too, and it is for sure powerfull enough to run Cm9 !!!

Please give us this gift :)

Edited by Mesme

+1 for CM9

Hi Cyanoteam!!! Please help us to improve the capabilities of ous LM S120!!! It is a great phone and with your help it will be more powerful!!! Thanks!!!!

CyanogenMod9 on my Acer Liquid Metal please :)

Why not? Don't understand why this opposition for Acer device :)

Official support immediatly :D

Please!!Make Cyano 9.0 for liquid Metal :(

I've Acer Liquid Metal since christmas 2011. I really like it, but it misses CM9 . So please, make it.

+1 for CM9 :D

Acer liquid metal is a great device whit a fantasic hardware now is quite popular. I hope like many other user that it will be supported by the amazing cyano team! :)

please Cyano team take our acer liquid metal it is the best phone of Acer ! please give the cyanogenmod 9 (ics) please!!

I want my best rom to be on my best phone. Hope for CyanogenMod 9. Thank for interesting. :D

Please make CM9 for Liquid Metal....... VERY TNK!!;)

+1 for CM9!!

Many Thanks!! ;)

I think cyanogenmod is the best android rom, i have cm7.2 thanks to lens flare and davidenavil. I hope cm9 becomes official port or the team cyano help lens flare to finish his porting

thanks

Please add official support to CM9 for Acer Liquid Metal :)

Thanx!

Please!!!!! meake cm9 for metal!!!!

Me too.. please make an official CM9 for our devices! We would be very grateful!!

Hi I have an acer liquid metal with cyanogen 7.2 since the acer liquid metal supports requisitimi minimum to support the metal CM9 currently has only one port in beta for a long time with different bugs so if you require the team if possible cyanogen achieve since the acer liquid metal has the best value for money in the market with 1 GHz processor and 512 ram with a price 150 €

thanks

i've an acer liquid metal!

Hi I have an acer liquid metal with cyanogen 7.2 since the acer liquid metal supports requisitimi minimum to support the metal CM9 currently has only one port in beta for a long time with different bugs so if you require the team if possible cyanogen achieve since the acer liquid metal has the best value for money in the market with 1 GHz processor and 512 ram with a price 150 €

thanks

i've an acer liquid metal!