thesebastian

Samsung Galaxy Y Pro (GT-B5510 / GT-B5512)

Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro   140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Y Pro?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

90 posts in this topic

Hello, I have the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos B5512, and I´d like the cyanogenmod on my device. It differs from the single SIM Card (B5510) in the following feactures:

- Dual SIM Card GSM 850/900/1800/1900 - SIM1 & SIM2

- Front Camera (VGA)

- Principal Camera 3.15MP

- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1350 mAh

Seconded! We need more Dual SIM support!

give us the ICS cyanogen ROM for Galaxy Y pro!!

I have the B5510 and it very good. I was considering the BB but I didn't want to jump to another dying platform (ex Symbian user). I would really like to see some custom firmwares. It is a pitty there are none.

Do you know if I can use Clockwork with this phone? I like to play but also to customize and I am quiet scared not to loose my customizations. Thanks.

i own this phone...it is a very good alternative for many requirements...if there was a CM mod for this one,it would make it even more awesome and be hugely helpful!!:D

I have the B5510 and it very good. I was considering the BB but I didn't want to jump to another dying platform (ex Symbian user). I would really like to see some custom firmwares. It is a pitty there are none.

Do you know if I can use Clockwork with this phone? I like to play but also to customize and I am quiet scared not to loose my customizations. Thanks.

i own this phone...it is a very good alternative for many requirements...if there was a CM mod for this one,it would make it even more awesome and be hugely helpful!! :D

There is CWM for B5510.

Google for ''s6102 cwm xda" (I can't post any more links because of less than 50 posts) first result and the second post provides install for CWM.

The link comes from the first post of google ""All Development Info For S6102, B5510, B5512 XDA".

I installed it myself and it worked. Boot into recovery (vol up + home + power) --> install zip --> CWMtry1. I made a nandroid backup of my system (Haven't tried to recover yet).

Only downside is that after a reboot CWM is gone and your old recovery is active again. You have to repeat the installation to regain CWM.

Hope it helps.

Edited by borrelbar

Hi, any news about a CM Rom for gt-b5510? Anyone knows any other ROM for it?

Thanks

I support this device since it's pretty good and I've got it, and it'd be nice to have a CM in our phone, so YES PLEASE!

Por favor! necesitamos el CM urgente para este teléfono ya que es INCREÍBLE! o alguna actualización a 3.0 o ICS (4.0) sólo pedimos eso! hace muchísimas ROM para otros teléfono y porqué no en este? ojala lo hagan

I found a bargain for an LG Optimus Pro 660--which as far as I can tell is the only officially supported QWERTY phone.

Aside from the fact that it's three times as bulky, its build quality is dismally inferior when compared to the Galaxy Y Pro--especially the keyboard: LG's horribly flimsy, the whole phone creaks while typing!

CM7 for the Galaxy Y Pro is sorely, sorely missed... :(

PARA MI ES EL MEJOR TELEFONO QUE TIENE SANSUNG POR QUE NO ME GUSTA PARA NADA LOS TACTILES PERO EL GALAXY Y PRO COMBINA TODO SIN DEJAR ESCAPAR LO PRINCIPAL ERRAMIENTA LA NAVEGACION MEDIANTE TRACPACK OPTICO BUENO ES MI OPINION

ES UPER BUENO ESTE TERMINAL DE HECHO NESECITA UN CYANOGENMOD PARA QUE TENGA SUS ACTUALIZACIONES ALDIA Y ASI SACARLE EL MAYOR PROVECHO

SERIA BUENO QUE LA PRIMERA CYANOGENMOD QUE LANCEN SEA CYANOGENMOD 10 (JELLY BEAN) :P .

HAY SI SE DONA CON GUSTO

GOOD WOULD THAT BE FIRST to launch CyanogenMod CyanogenMod 10 (JELLY BEAN): p. IF THERE ARE GLADLY DONATE

I've got the Galaxy y DUOS GT S6102, will be great to have a rom for this device.

My sister have this phone, its pretty good... I hope it could handle ICS in a few months like galaxy5's and better ^^

Edited by bmanuelangel

Any news about a CyanogenMod for this phone ? I had a HTC Wildfire with Cyanogen and i was very satisfied.

I'm sad to see there's no rom for the SGY Pro :(

Indeed any update in regards to CM on B5510?

there is no cyanogenmod because we are not many or most of us failed to vote for a mod. moreso most dual sim phones are not supported by cyanogenmod. our phone actually has very few custom roms available. on xda-developers.com you should find Technoduos v1.1 for this device. there is also ChobitsDigitalis rom for this device. both are good but the developers stopped work on them because they don't have the device themselves are there are no people to test the new roms.

A few of us plead with Millan.Sis on XDA developers and on his own forum sis.cu.cc/forum to continue supporting our device and he has agreed on condition that we are willing to test and report bugs to him. if you are interested. join xda deveopers or better yet, sis.cu.cc and get in touch. Millan.sis is developing ice cream sandwitch rom for galaxy y duos and may port it to our device if we ask.

u will also find guidelines on how to make you own custom rom like i did. good day to you all.

Search xda developers for hatyon rom for our device

Sent from my GT-B5512 using Tapatalk 2

Please cyonagenmod ! not exist a custom rom for this phone !,

Please, this is a GREAT phone and there isn't ANY custom rom for it :(

Im from Argentina

Please, this is a GREAT phone and there isn't ANY custom rom for it :(

Im from Argentina

Do you guys read before posting? We have custom ro but not cyanogenmod roms. Am yet to see a dual sim phone with cyanogenmod rom

Sent from my GT-B5512 using Tapatalk 2

Not only DOES this Phone have a custom ROM, it is really good. Go look at Gingerbread.BLACK on this forum.

Edited by UncleXNL

Really appreciate a custom rom for my B5512, and will make a blog to show for other brazilians fans of CyanoGenMod