• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

estmatic

"mark as read" not working

7 posts in this topic

Posts aren't marked as read when I open them, and most of the "Mark all posts as read" links don't work either. The only one that works for me is the global one at the very bottom of the page.

This is also not working for me. In topics I create, view, reply will all show unread. Even if I click the "Mark Forum as Read", everything will still show that everything is unread. I haven't tried the global button yet.

I was thinking this might initially be an issue with IE, as we are forced to run IE8 at work, but even with Chrome at home, it still doesn't do it.

I'm scheduling a few upgrades for the forum. Once they are done, I'll re-visit this issue.

Is there any more information on this issue? I'm still noticing it and can't find any posts with more information.

Just today I noticed that I could click and have a forum marked as read. It doesn't stick as a refresh of the page will show all items as unread again.

It has been working fine for me now. The only thing I notice is when I reply in a topic, it doesn't mark it as read until I go back in and visit it again.

Just today I noticed that I could click and have a forum marked as read. It doesn't stick as a refresh of the page will show all items as unread again.

It has been working fine for me now. The only thing I notice is when I reply in a topic, it doesn't mark it as read until I go back in and visit it again.

Maybe it's a cookie issue .. I'll look into it. Thanks.