• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

risingevil

ADB can't detect Samsung Galaxy S2

4 posts in this topic

hi

For some reason, I can't seem to pull a logcat file with ADB on Windows 7 32bit, even when my GS2 is in USB Debugging mode. The drivers are installed, but when I run the adb usb command, I get a "error device not found". And sdb logcat just hangs. I am currently running 7.1 which I understand has been demoted to RC instead of Stable, and maybe there are issues with USB Debugging mode that I am not aware of.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Do you have the usb drivers installed? There are special usb drivers needed for adb to see the phone. And I believe there different for this phone compared to the other samsung phones.

I noticed similar problems using a different USB cable than the original one (still being able to transfer files and charge the phone) so there might be a difference in cables.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk