• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
noahhesse

Alcatel OT-990

3 posts in this topic

wht the hell developers?

First of all, to form any build we must have kernel designed for OT-990 and for desired version of Android. That would mean to have a skilled programmer with OT-990 and several devices to experiment on. That would imply that we should form a fund for that purpose. So, to do that we should first read forum rules, find developer that would like to help us, donate him some money (if everyone donated 10 € that should be enough for start). So, then we could hope for all types of Android. Even ppl from Serbia (Where I'm from) should be able to donate 10€ for this purpose.

On the other hand, we can wait for someone with some advanced programming experience to buy OT-990 and then to decide to develop a CM ROM for it. However, I'm not puting too much hope in it.

Either way, once we have a programmer(s) and kernel developer(s) we can hope for CM builds on our phones. Faster, better and more stable.

First of all, to form any build we must have kernel designed for OT-990 and for desired version of Android. That would mean to have a skilled programmer with OT-990 and several devices to experiment on. That would imply that we should form a fund for that purpose. So, to do that we should first read forum rules, find developer that would like to help us, donate him some money (if everyone donated 10 € that should be enough for start). So, then we could hope for all types of Android. Even ppl from Serbia (Where I'm from) should be able to donate 10€ for this purpose.

On the other hand, we can wait for someone with some advanced programming experience to buy OT-990 and then to decide to develop a CM ROM for it. However, I'm not puting too much hope in it.

Either way, once we have a programmer(s) and kernel developer(s) we can hope for CM builds on our phones. Faster, better and more stable.

I can donate, but to who?? Is there a developer for ot-990?