• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
fabio84

Samsung Galaxy S2 HDC A9100 chinese mtk6573

640 posts in this topic

Edit: after being able to get beyond booting it just seems a modded gingerbread rom >.>

( using Apk Manager ) That what I was wondering because when I decompiled the apps from that "MTK6573 ICS ROM" they decompiled fine BUT when decompile ics apk i get an error!!!

Also when I decompile systemUI.apk (MTK6573 ICS ROM) GB ICONS are visible!!

Then I thought to myself "something fishy about this ROM!!"

ICS roms dont' use .odex becuse when i open any ics rom system/app there are no ODEX files for each of the app <<<<<<<< CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG!

HDC A9100C, lovebargaining quitted earlier versions already in begin february and doesn't sell the D version If I remember.

To check for sure if you got C just look at the camera at the back, 8mp->C version, 5mp->earlier version

Hmmm, on the back it says 5.0mp

The about says Model Number A9100C, Android 2.3.5 but these are only whats entered in the build.prop file.

I'm having more issues with the touch screen now, it's starting to freeze on me a bit, to fix I turn the screen off then back on again. I'm thinking the touch has issues. Also it now thinks I've touched the bottom line every now and then but my fingers are no where near the touch pad. Hate to think I have to send it back again, I was without a phone for almost 2 months cos the first one I got sent the touch did not work at all.

Hmmm, on the back it says 5.0mp

The about says Model Number A9100C, Android 2.3.5 but these are only whats entered in the build.prop file.

I'm having more issues with the touch screen now, it's starting to freeze on me a bit, to fix I turn the screen off then back on again. I'm thinking the touch has issues. Also it now thinks I've touched the bottom line every now and then but my fingers are no where near the touch pad. Hate to think I have to send it back again, I was without a phone for almost 2 months cos the first one I got sent the touch did not work at all.

It's a Original HDC A9100 then and you're a hell of a unlucky guy :/

Is there a way to change the apperince of bouble SMS into the normal SMS trough soem configuration file?

@ Seahorsepip

how is your progress on those custom roms?

Thanks

place the SystemUI-Fix-V1.zip on the root of your sd-card

open mobile uncle tools>Flash Recovery From SdCard> select recovery.img (recovery is somewhere in this thread> download if you don't have 1^^)

In the custom recovery>>>>>>>>>>Flash zip from sd-card>choose zip from sd-card > SystemUI-Fix-V1.zip

Done!!! :)

I have done this but after rebooting phone there is no status bar at all!

I have done this but after rebooting phone there is no status bar at all!

Works like a treat on my HDC A9100!!

what rom you on 2.3.X?

I am using 2.3.5 if you remember you cleared my rom while ago, and made a clean with native launcher

I am using 2.3.5 if you remember you cleared my rom while ago, and made a clean with native launcher

I on rev 2.3.5 (D) and it work like a charm! Tell me how you installed it and I will fix it for you^^!

i did as you described and everything when without any reported mistake! same im on the revision D

If you flash rev (D) again through custom recovery (nandroid backup) and we'll go from there!

Do forget to backup your stuff ^^!

Edited by rayner123

Anyone able to make adobe flash player work for this phone on default browser? mine keeps browser crash when opening videos.

Use skyfire browser it has flash implemented

Hi,

I am having trouble making Skype work. I can install the latest version and use it if I don't activate 'video calling'.

As soon as I try video, it just crashes out and won't let me go back into skype unless I uninstall and then reinstall it.

I have tried a previous version but the same thing happens.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Hi,

I am having trouble making Skype work. I can install the latest version and use it if I don't activate 'video calling'.

As soon as I try video, it just crashes out and won't let me go back into skype unless I uninstall and then reinstall it.

I have tried a previous version but the same thing happens.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

There is no help since the Skype application does not support video call for ARMv6 processor

did you contact the seller about your phone?

Hope all goes well if they ask you want a new handset you might considering looking at this http://www.fastcardt... Smarphone.html

If you remember me.

I'm who has a bad luck with a HDC A9100 mobile phone, which dead.

i returned back to the supplier but the post give it to me back with a message of insufficient address.

Now the phone with me and dead, what i can do?

regards,

Amir,,,

Is their any way to force the rom to the phone while being dead?

There is no help since the Skype application does not support video call for ARMv6 processor

ohhh that's a bummer !!!

Samsung S Voice Working on any ICS device!! Doensn't require any samsung framework!! If you got an ICS device try it!!

Doesn't work on GB :( as it was made for the SGS3 running ICS)

Confirmed working on Nexus S (ICS MIUI V4)

LINK UPDATED!!: If you get network error try this!

UPDATE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzmfwbqw5kx3agu/S-Voice%20of%20GS%20III.apk

Edited by rayner123

Any body knew the RIFF Box and if it can fit with our HDC A9100?

Any body knew the RIFF Box and if it can fit with our HDC A9100?

No sorry mate the resseructor.bin file is specifically made for the (X) device, unless a smart ass make one for the HDC A9100!

Hello,

i have a little problem with the WiFi signal.It is very very low.I have to be near a router with max range about 5-7 meters.Is there any solution to upgrade or something to improve this?

Anyone?

All most all android phones lose there signal at 7-10 meters including my Nexus S because the signal area is just to small whereas on a laptop your wifi card connects to the back of a Aluminium foil on your screen. ###### where the surface area is bigger this makes the signal more stronger and stable!

Anyone?

What kind of router you've got? I got around 20meters before teh connection fails >.>