Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heyamil

The application Market (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly

4 posts in this topic

I have a samsumg captivate with the room cm_captivatemtd_full-104.zip. For me cyano is the best room but i have some problems like the market i can't update the market. I have to uninstall the update every time I enter the market I clean the cache, clean default value, foce cloce, But the error is the same (process com.android.vending)"force close".

And i can't intall some app and game like third blade i dont know why.

how can i fix these problems?????

Edited by Heyamil

no logcat? didn't happen.

go to Settings > Language & keyboard > Language > English (US). Select it again even if that was already the selected language.

This worked for me.

BTW, if any developers are looking at it, then here is the logcat snippet when the crash happened:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): java.lang.NullPointerException

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.google.android.vending.remoting.api.VendingApi$CountriesConverter.onResponse(VendingApi.java:368)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.google.android.vending.remoting.api.VendingApi$CountriesConverter.onResponse(VendingApi.java:359)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.google.android.vending.remoting.api.VendingRequest.deliverResponse(VendingRequest.java:144)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.google.android.vending.remoting.api.VendingRequest.deliverResponse(VendingRequest.java:42)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.android.volley.ExecutorDelivery$ResponseDeliveryRunnable.run(ExecutorDelivery.java:88)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:587)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3835)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:507)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605)

E/AndroidRuntime(32116): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

W/ActivityManager( 1314): Force finishing activity com.android.vending/.AssetBrowserActivity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------