• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
energiya

Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001)

652 posts in this topic

+1 for CM9 for SGS+ from Poland

I would be very happy if you could make it.

+1

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

+1 for SGS+ Support pretty please :D

Im a noob to this, but isnt the hardware some mix of the old SGS and something like an SE Xperia ArcS?

+1 CM for SGS+

Please! :)

+1

+1 for sgs+

+1 for sgs+

It would be nice if CM9 could be ported to the SGS+

+1 SGSPlus

+1 Cyanogen(mod) 9 for SGSPlus

+1 From Italy

These are 22 pages of request! Please develope CM for this device!

Anyway my best Compliments for what you have done for us and for the android community so long!

We all would be very grateful, if you guys port Cyanogen for this device, so count +1.

Thx in advance, respect from Hungary :)

Edited by LacZa

+1

Greetings from Hellas.

+1 from Finland.

I'm also joining this request, and this is making me wonder. This post has been up for like 3 months now, and as far as I concern, I see no progress. Has anyone from the cyanogenmod -staff even replied to this? 23 Pages of requests should stand out enough to be noted.

Even an answer "We're not going to do it", would be more satisfying than just being quiet. :)

+1 from Finland.

I'm also joining this request, and this is making me wonder. This post has been up for like 3 months now, and as far as I concern, I see no progress. Has anyone from the cyanogenmod -staff even replied to this? 23 Pages of requests should stand out enough to be noted.

Even an answer "We're not going to do it", would be more satisfying than just being quiet. :)

I think the same as you :(

Well that section is called "unofficial Ports" so i dont expect an answer from an official side <_<

But i agree that some kind of statement would be awesome, like the reasons why there is no official support.

- Is it just the fact that it isnt sold that much? Well in Germany it got advertised by some providers like hell and it was in a big electronic discounter for some pretty decent price available, so i think there are quiet a lot owners of the SGS+. Same goes for eastern Europe and China (i think).

- Or is it just too complicated hardware/driver wise to get CM running on that phone?

We deserve a damn answer. For the love of God, how hard it is for a developer to come and just say "look, it's work in progress" or "nope, sorry, don't even bother to make 23 pages".

I sent a PM to a moderator, he had no clue, the devs are NOT READING the forum.

dhamian likes this