Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martux76

Wycontacts 1.2 in CM7 replacement

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow forumers!

I installed CM7 here, with a lot of hassle, but as a long time Gentoo user that was quite fun ;)

Great work what I can say so far, much better than the stock Samsung.

What really bothers me a bit is that app used for contact management: Wycontacts 1.2 by Froyo.

Its is a bit too basic for my needs. The stock version had at least the fast letter search bar on the right side and grouping of contacts. Can I install that version anyhow? Or can you advise me another contact manager which is fast and clean? I tried GO contacts so far and don't like it too much. Best would be just the stock version from 2.2.1.

Thanks in advance!

Hello fellow forumers!

I installed CM7 here, with a lot of hassle, but as a long time Gentoo user that was quite fun ;)

Great work what I can say so far, much better than the stock Samsung.

What really bothers me a bit is that app used for contact management: Wycontacts 1.2 by Froyo.

Its is a bit too basic for my needs. The stock version had at least the fast letter search bar on the right side and grouping of contacts. Can I install that version anyhow? Or can you advise me another contact manager which is fast and clean? I tried GO contacts so far and don't like it too much. Best would be just the stock version from 2.2.1.

Thanks in advance!

please read the FAQ this is already addressed there.