• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
nookieslayer

Hulu & Netflix on Nook Color

7 posts in this topic

Great walk through, very noob friendly

Edited by zanedabrain

Here are the videos with step by step instructions

Netflix http://youtu.be/zOZFBqiUvUI

Hulu http://youtu.be/1JbZnSKCfY0

Both work great.

Nice video explains it all...someone posted this on the youtube video. I had issues with te instructions in the video but I followed these added steps and Netflix and Hulu work great on my NC....

used this one works perfect on 2 rooted NC one w/CM7 and other Phiremod CM7 Edit your build.prop (/system/build.prop) as follows

ro.product.model=HTC Incredible

ro.product.brand=verizon

ro.product.name=incredible

ro.product.device=incredible

ro.product.board=incredible

ro.product.manufacturer=HTC

Richynator1

The Netflix app hack is pretty seamless. Netflix doesn't seem to crash the way other videos do but that's no surprise.

The hulu hack is a Tad more hoopty. Not so much an app as a browser workaround. Let's hope that when the Hulu plus app finally gets released that making it work on cyanooks is as easy as with Netflix.

I'm very excited about how easy you made this, and how well it works. I am, however, slightly upset that this method makes ANYTHING that needs flash (other than hulu ) unresponsive. If you want to watch hulu and nothing else this IS AWESOME, if you plan on using flash for anything else ........ skip this and hulu on ur computer......sadly those are ur options. :-(

Edited by jow

Color Nook 1.2 running stable CM7 7.0.3 running on 32g SD card.

When downloading from dropbox libflashplayer.so did not prompt for installing.

any ideas?

thanks Frank

Hi everyone!

I'm running cm_encore_full-122 on my Nook Color. Tried the HTC Netflix hack and it worked! But now the market crashes.

Is there a copy of the market for a Nook that thinks it's an HTC?