• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
arman safari

LG Optimus 3D / Thrill 4G (P920)

13 posts in this topic

Anyone know if any of the devs plan to port CM to Optimus 3D when it comes out? or is it not possible because of the 3d ui? I'm deffinetly considering to buy it asap its out, but i'm not sure i'll do that unless CM supports it.

EDIT: no idea why it got posted as a new topic :S lol I am sure I posted this in http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17414-lg-optimus-2x/

Edited by arman safari

I also want to get one of these (release date 25th April) but I don't want to be abandoned by CM like I have been with the Dell Streak. I wonder if the G2X code will work as it is basically the same hardware with 3d and without 4G.

I'm about to make the leap from WinMo to Android and am trying to decide on phones. I'm stuck with AT&T and have been planning to get the Thrill (Optimus 3D) but I'm wondering if Cyanogen will support it seeing as how there are probably some driver issues with supporting 3D phones. I actually don't really care about 3D, I would just be getting it for the CPU/GPU, but anyone know if I could expect a Cyanogen release to eventually support it?

Gnosishunter likes this

Is cyanogen developing a ROM for LG OPTIMUS 3D?? ¿¿ Or Will they develop it ??

Is cyanogen developing a ROM for LG OPTIMUS 3D??

Surprised there's no updates on this, but the Alpha2 release is pretty nice. Not done by any means, but definitely usable as a daily driver.

Morning Everyone,

I have been searching around and only found one thread about the LG Thrill. I was curious when CyangenMod will be available for this phone. I have been stuck on 2.2 for long enough and would love to move to Cyangen.

I can hardly wait for some CM flavor to this device!

Any news about a LG P506 MOD?

Just hating the att lock B.S.

anyone....

anyone...

Bueller?

I can only hope they remember about us.

Such tremendous device with so poor software depresses me.

Gnosishunter likes this

I hope full support Cyanogenmod on LG Optimus 3D exist. HTC Evo 3D is in the list, don't know why LG O3D being left behind.

Btw, there is some unofficial work exist:

Almost CyanogenMod - CM7-SelfKANG1 for Optimus3D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1268253

Ice Cream Sandwitch Cyanogenmod LG Optimus3D

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115049428938715274412#115049428938715274412/posts

Gnosishunter likes this