Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luniz7

[MM Theme] inTIGERation Theme

9 posts in this topic

Follow me on twitter @luniz7

I was working on this for a while and finished, however I forgot about it so I'm posting it now. This is a metamorph theme. Yet will not theme any apps that aren't in /system/app.

In order to get the white notifications and stuff you need to change the colors with spare parts to #ffffffff and then reboot.

I'm gonna say this is inTIGERation-RC1

Big thanks goes out to KrazyKrivda, JsinLegacy, forkup, and jrummy for answering my questions. Thanks to Pmilzie for the 3g icons and a few others. If I missed anyone I apologize.

The theme: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddr3mezymjm

The wallpaper: http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/f00edf94f9476c5c0f5d808d6e87e9136g.jpg

lockscreen-mm.jpg

dialpad.png

dial3.png

pulldown.png

powercontrol.png

icons.png

mexicanjohn likes this

I'm the first one?!? Cool!

Looks good. Nice job man!

Looks great just like it did when you showed me on gtalk... but I am extremely tempted to steal your dialer layout...now that looks amazing....my only complaint is the battery...I am not a fan of the round battery all that much

Oh I thought this was supposed to be a ROM?

I keep getting an error when downloading the wallpaper. Can someone help me out please?

This looks great btw, the install went smooth

Looks great just like it did when you showed me on gtalk... but I am extremely tempted to steal your dialer layout...now that looks amazing....my only complaint is the battery...I am not a fan of the round battery all that much

Oh I thought this was supposed to be a ROM?

It was, but then froyo was dropped...and feel free to steal my dialer layout :)http://github.com/luniz7/inTIGERation_overlay

I keep getting an error when downloading the wallpaper. Can someone help me out please?

This looks great btw, the install went smooth

The wallpaper should just pop up and you should right click and save the image then put it on your droid.

Looks like this turned out to be a flop or it just works lol

Looks like this turned out to be a flop or it just works lol

I still like the look of this and was excited about it's release....I am just not a fan of Metamorph themes as they seem to never work the way they are supposed to (for me anyway)....I was hoping for either a themed ROM or at least a theme that could be used on the 2.2 Froyo ROMS...

I know trying to keep a theme updated with all of the ROM updates and new releases is tough, so I certainly don't fault you for putting this out as is...

I'm still trying to get this as an overlay for cm

Can someone pleeease update this? I love this theme. Its just so different and I love the images in the framework. I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.8 just so I can use this theme.