• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
InterneTechy

Samsung Galaxy S LCD / SL (GT-I9003)

110 posts in this topic

Waiting for a CM port . :rolleyes:

Now this phone has attained enough user base. Now it has become a popular phone. We will see more mods and devs interested in this phone.

That is why I prefer android over any other mobile os. Because, it is linux. Linux will always have a community behind it. It's no matter what the hardware is.

And after all linux community is always selfless. Please, let us favour some donations whenever we are capable, to encourage this selflessness.

Edited by rajag33

I bought 1 of these for my GF as a bday pressent. Love CM on my desire. Love to see it on i9003 as well.

any news?

why are the developers silent ? please do post a reply. we are all waiting for gt 9003 support from cm.

Yes +1 here too............CM PLEASE include support for this device

Gingerbread beta rom xxkp7 for i9003 has been leaked @ samfirmware.com. Few bugs are reported. Cm devs can now work on it to make a cm mod for us. fingers crossed.

Vote on this thread if you want cyanogen mod in your galaxy sl i9003: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1143431

Edited by rajag33

This fon really got more and more user base already,

+1 from Malaysia 4gb galaxy sl

Hi Everyone ,

Does anyone know if there is any upgrade for Android 2.2 on Samsung GT i9003 to Gingerbread ??

I searched for a long time but couldnt find any ...

thanks in advance

Hi everyone....i'm the user have opened the poll on XDA.... We have 250 signature, i'll contact admin or developer. Who knows the name? So we can ask them to develop and in case how to donate...

Hi Everyone ,

Does anyone know if there is any upgrade for Android 2.2 on Samsung GT i9003 to Gingerbread ??

I searched for a long time but couldnt find any ...

thanks in advance

Yes. There is already 2 GB firmwares leaked from Samsung. you can find them in samfirmware.com and you can read responses of users that already tried them from XDA-developers site

BTW Now I'm using the latest GB fw with theme from trip007in

Edited by Alex 007

Hi all,

I would like to work on porting CM7 to GT-i9003.I have experience in working on android source but not custom roms. Anyone interested in joining me ??

Regards,

manrock

Edited by manrock007

I always love Cyanogen. Please support us.

I'm using i9003 from beginning of this year, and still waiting for Cyanogen from this time

should i use I9003XXKP7 or KP9 as the base firmware ??

Well cm is not gonna be based on any firmware its got its own and unique firmware...come on devs please port it to the galaxy sl as well!!!

Me too, Please CM do us this gr8 favor and support our device too.

Hi all,

I would like to work on porting CM7 to GT-i9003.I have experience in working on android source but not custom roms. Anyone interested in joining me ??

Regards,

manrock

Contact me, i am new on MODROMS but maybe i can help

revmov.png

I am here as a "representative" of the movement of revolution for the Galaxy S SCL i9003.

I wanted to warn of Cyanogen coders, you have ignored we for a long time, we made a petition that has reached at least 350 votes in favor for the OFFICIAL port of the mod on our phone.

So I'm here to request that our terminal is officially supported by CyanogenMod.

We expect conditions and any "needs" required for the porting.

Thanks.

PS: The ClockworkMod was already brought to our terminal, but you who ignored us completely!

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian).

Petition on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1143431

Edited by Scimiazzurro

revmov.png

I am here as a "representative" of the movement of revolution for the Galaxy S SCL i9003.

I wanted to warn of Cyanogen coders, you have ignored we for a long time, we made a petition that has reached at least 350 votes in favor for the OFFICIAL port of the mod on our phone.

So I'm here to request that our terminal is officially supported by CyanogenMod.

We expect conditions and any "needs" required for the porting.

Thanks.

PS: The ClockworkMod was already brought to our terminal, but you who ignored us completely!

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm Italian).

Petition on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1143431

Petitions are meaningless. CyanogenMod is worked on by volunteers - there is no official group that decides which phone is going to get supported and then assigns the development to a developer like at a company. If no one is doing the port, get a group together yourself and start doing the work. Or if you are not developers, send one of the developers who are doing one of the other Samsung ports a phone device and maybe they can do it.