• Announcements

• PsychoI3oy

Unsupported devices & future versions   09/03/16

Unsupported devices posts outside the Device requests forum will be deleted without comment. Posts asking about/for future versions of CM will be locked and/or deleted.   We don't have a crystal ball; we don't know if someone will make CM $version for your deivce or if CM $version+1 will be made for your supported device.
Benny879

[THEME PACK] CM6.1 Theme Collection

Favorite Theme   302 members have voted

1. 1. What theme would you like to see ported most?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

This thread will be your one stop shop for CM6.1 Themes. Come back frequently as I like to updated often :)

Feel free to donate if you like my work!

follow_me-b.png

btn_donate_LG.gif

To kick things off, here are some font downloads to help in your customization. These are to be flashed through recovery (clockwork) and will work with ANY theme you choose.

Optional Font packages (Install with Clockwork Recovery ONLY)

Default Android: Default_Fonts.zip

Evolution: Evolution_Font.zip

Kangerade (NexTheme): Kanged_Fonts.zip

Dark Edge: DarkEdge_Fonts.zip

Antipasto: Antipasto_Fonts.zip

Gala S: Gala_S_Fonts.zip

Zegoelight: Zegoeliht_Fonts.zip

Theme #1: REVOlution by Manup456

Original Thread for this theme: [THEME] 8/30/2010 Manup456 The EVO Collection 2.2 UPDATED =) - xda-developers

I added in the black Gingerbread pop-up menus. Looks very good with this theme.

Download: REVOlution - CM6.1.zip (Updated 12/11/10)

Notification Colors Theme: REVOlution.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

Alternate Battery Icon: REVOlution_Alt_Battery.zip (Flash this AFTER installing original theme)

Alt_Battery.png

Themed Apps

- ESPN ScoreCenter 1.1.1

- Facebook 1.5.0

- Gmail 2.3.2

- Google Voice 4.213

- Pandora 1.3

- Twitter 1.0.5

Instructions: DO NOT FLASH THIS ZIP. Extract desired .apk to SD card and install through a file manager or desired method. Any version of app being installed must be removed from phone first.

Download: REVOlution_Apps.zip

Themed LauncherPro: REVOlution-LauncherPro-0.8.2.0.apk

Photos

Screen2.pngScreen4.pngNotification.pngMusic.pngMenu1.png

Alot of people are asking about the LauncherPro dock that I have pictured. I'm posting a file that has both the dock background and the text icons that Manup designed for this theme. Use whatever shortcut you want and just match the word icon up with what best describes what your doing.

Evolution_Dock.zip --> This is NOT flashable through recovery. This .zip contains icons and a background dock image that needs to be applied through the LauncherPro preferences.

Dock.png

Themed htc_ime keyboard: Download

Install with a file manager as you would any other .apk.

screenshot_42.png

Edited by Benny879

Theme #2: DroidX Theme (credit to Fabulous for a lot of the initial work)

This theme is built using the DroidX system dump. Most changes are in the framework and system app icons. I also created a modified LauncherPro that goes very well with this theme.

Download: DroidX-CM6.1.zip (Updated 12/05/10)

Themed LauncherPro Download

DroidX Wallpapers: DroidX_Wallpapers.zip

DroidX Multi-touch keyboard: [XDA] - DroidX Multi-touch keyboard for Froyo

Pictures:

screen1.pngscreen2.pngscreen3.pngscreen7.pngscreen8.png

LauncherPro:

screen4.pngscreen5.pngscreen6.pngscreen9.png

Edited by Benny879

Theme #3: Gala S by haxzamatic

Original Theme Thread: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/2048-theme-morph-gs-theme-desire-hd-themes-92810/

By popular demand I bring you Gala S. 99% of this theme was put together by haxzamatic over in the Cyanogen boards. I did use some notification icons that Manup456 created for his Galaxy theme on the Miui ROM.

Download: GalaS - CM6.1.2.zip

Notification Colors Theme: GalaS.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

GalaS Themed Apps: GalaS_Apps.zip (.zip includes Gmail 2.3.2, Facebook 1.4.1, and Twitter 1.0.5) Install each app through a file manager like any other .apk. Make sure you uninstall your stock version of each app first.

Themed LauncherPro Download

Extras: (credit to haxzamatic for putting these together)

Touch Wiz Launcher: TouchWiz-signed.apk.zip (To install, remove .zip extension, copy to SD Card, and install .apk with a file manager)

Galaxy S Wallpapers: Galaxy_S_Wallpapers.zip (.zip contains wallpaper images only, DO NOT FLASH)

Galaxy S Live Wallpapers: http://www.droid-life.com/2010/06/23/download-samsung-galaxy-s-live-wallpapers-for-your-droid/

Galaxy S UI Sounds: Gala-S-UI-Sounds-signed.zip (Flash .zip through recovery to add Galaxy S system sounds to your phone)

Galaxy S Ringtones: Galaxy_S_Ringtones (.zip contains ringtone files that need to be copied to your SD card inside the "/media/audio/ringtones" folder)

Pictures:

screen1.pngscreen2.pngscreen3.pngscreen4.pngscreen5.pngscreen6.pngscreen7.pngscreen8.pngGala-LauncherPro.png

Edited by Benny879
kikoseis and Rabbid10 like this

Theme #4: Elegant Steel (concept by Jedispotty, image ports by he_stheone64)

Original Thread: [THEME] Elegant Steel

Download: ElegantSteel - CM6.1.zip (Updated 12/12/10)

Notification Colors Theme: ElegantSteel.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

Themed Apps: ElegantSteel Apps.zip (.zip includes Gmail 2.3.2, Facebook 1.4.1, and Twitter 1.0.5) Install each app through a file manager like any other .apk. Make sure you uninstall your stock version of each app first.

Themed LauncherPro: ElegantSteel-LauncherPro_0.8.2.0.apk

Elegant Steel Icon Pack: Elegant_Steel_Icon_Pack.zip

Pictures:

screen1.pngscreen2.pngscreen3.pngscreen4.pngscreen5.pngscreen6.png

Edited by Benny879
Rabbid10 likes this

Theme #5: Matted Blues by jabbawalkee

Original Theme Thread: [THEME] MattedBlues

This port is based on the engraved version v1.2r4

Download: Will release once CM6.1 goes final

App Pack: MattedBlues_AppPack.zip (LauncherPro 0.7.9.0, Pandora, Grooveshark, Astrid, SMS Unread Count, SwitchPro, Smooth Calendar)

LauncherPro Dock + Icons: MattedBluesLPro_Dock.zip (Contains images to be used with LauncherPro...NOT FLASHABLE)

Photos:

screen3.pngscreen4.pngscreen2.pngscreen1.pngscreen5.png

Edited by Benny879

Theme #6: Gingerbread

This theme is built from 100% Gingerbread SDK images. Also included is the official Gingerbread keyboard. Hope you all enjoy this early Christmas treat :)

Note: You can get the Gingerbread official Launcher from the market if you desire :)

Theme Download: Gingerbread-CM6.1.2.zip (Updated 12/19/2010, Install through Clockwork or SPRecovery)

Enhanced Theme Download: Gingerbread-CM6.1.2 - Enhanced.zip (MIUI Window animations added in. Credits to magma_camel and illmatic636 for implementing the hack) (Updated 12/19/10)

12/19 Update: Cleaned up Notification pull-down and added new Market version 2.2.7 with Gingerbread status bar icons.

Notification Colors Theme: Gingerbread.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

Themed LauncherPro: Download

Themed Gmail: Gmail.apk (Updates status bar indicator. Uninstall stock Gmail before installing themed version)

Photos:

snap20101207_220646.pngsnap20101207_220557.pngsnap20101209_183446.pngsnap20101207_220608.pngsnap20101207_220618.pngsnap20101209_183508.pngsnap20101211_095638.png

Edited by Benny879
Rabbid10, rockymorgan and lince90 like this

THEME: Gingerbread Enhanced

I created this theme based on the original Gingerbread UI and replaced all yellow/orange highlights with green ones. Also spruced up the notification pulldown. Credit goes to the creators of GingerStone and NinjaBread themes for some of the keyboard edits.

Includes:

- Green progress bars

- Green button presses

- Blacked out notification pulldown

- Updated USB Storage screen graphics

- Music player from REVOlution theme with Gingerbread status bar icon

- Battery Percentages

- Updated gingerbread keyboard with green highlights

- Market 2.2.11

Download: GingerbreadEnhanced-CM6.1.2.zip

Notification Colors Theme: GingerbreadEnhanced.xml (Save to sdcard/CMTheme and install through your CyanogenMod settings under "User Interface" --> "Tweaks extras" --> "Select a theme")

Pictures:

screen3.pngscreen4.pngscreen2.pngscreen1.pngscreen7.pngscreen5.pngscreen6.png

Edited by Benny879

I voted for Revolution Remix, but I would also like to see Elegant Steel. Can't have too many choices. :D :D

Damn you Benny. I can't choose from such a huge selection. :blink: I guess you'll have to do them all. :P

Maybe some purple or pink themes so we can keep our women happy with her phone?

Luv the DROIDx theme, but the slider on the lockscreen, and when receiving a call, is kinda distorted when unlocking. I don't know if that's something that can be fixed??? Otherwise, it ROCKS!!! ;-)

Please oh please do the Gala S when the 6.1 Final hits. Best theme ever man

Luv the DROIDx theme, but the slider on the lockscreen, and when receiving a call, is kinda distorted when unlocking. I don't know if that's something that can be fixed??? Otherwise, it ROCKS!!! ;-)

Yeah thats on my list of things to work on. I'll see what I can do for the 6.1 stable version.

Yeah thats on my list of things to work on. I'll see what I can do for the 6.1 stable version.

And a pink or purple theme?

Edited by captdroid

And a pink or purple theme?

Haha...I could port JRummy's Pink Life theme. I've always thought about doing it.

Haha...I could port JRummy's Pink Life theme. I've always thought about doing it.

That would be cool... ones for the ladies you know... My women likes purple but she likes pink to... lol

Yaayyy!!!! Looking forward to it! Thx!

Would love to see Drop Theme ported over. That one has always been my favorite...

I'll go ahead and give this a bump due to the release of 6.1. :rolleyes:

I'll go ahead and give this a bump due to the release of 6.1. :rolleyes:

Haha...I just downloaded. I'll try to have the first theme out tonight.

EDIT: Droid X Theme is updated for 6.1 Stable. Gala S is next...

Edited by Benny879

X theme link says invalid or deleted file.

Try again...its fixed. I had to re-upload the file due to a minor bug with the lockscreen.

EDIT: Droid X Theme is updated for 6.1 Stable. Gala S is next...

Awesome, can't wait for Gala S! Will be donating.

Droid X theme does not appear to work. Did a clean install of 6.1 twice and flashed the theme twice. Each time it skins about 4 system icons and doesn't change anything else.