Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Optimus L7 Stuck On Boot Screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Henrique França

Henrique França
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    br - Brazil
  • Device Model:
    LG Optimus L7 P700
  • CM Version:
    CM 10.2
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hello folks, hope u can help me with a problem on the CM 10.2 of my LG P 700.

About two days ago I downloaded the lastest available version of the ROM CM 10.2 (nightly) and its Gapps for the Optimus L7 P700. Installed it from the software 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (V20 database, rooted and unlocked bootloader), correctly doing all the necessary procedure.
After having done all the wipes on the CWM I tried to reboot my L7 and it got stuck on the boot CM rotating logo. Removed the battery and inserted it back, went to CWM and made did the cache wipes, then rebooted again and everything was normal with the ROM. No bugs after the phone started. I thought all was fine but unfortunately i found out that everytime I shut down/reboot it, it gets stuck on the boot screen once and once again, so i have to go the CWM and make all the wipes everytime a reboot my L7.

Can someone help me with it, please? Sorry for the bad english.

#2 Stepy2005

Stepy2005
  • Members
  • 4 posts
    ro - Romania
  • Device Model:
    LG Optimus L7
  • CM Version:
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:24 AM

You need to do a factory reset from CWM.