I have successfully downloaded the koush's ClockworkMod Recovery and the Heimdall Suite 1.4RC2 Command-line Binary (also installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package to have the correct installed drivers). I have also successfully installed the driver by using the "zadig" program into my Samsung Device. Now here is the problem:
The remaining article says to:
- Place koush's ClockworkMod Recovery file into the Heimdall directory.
- On the computer, open a terminal and run the following command from the Heimdall directory:
- heimdall flash --recovery recovery.img --no-reboot
- A blue transfer bar will appear on the device showing the recovery being transferred.
- You need now to manually reboot the phone into ClockworkMod Recovery mode by holding Volume Down & Power.
- The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Wi-Fi) now has ClockworkMod Recovery installed. Continue to the next section.