Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Xperia Sola And The Cm9 Port

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kozmefun

kozmefun
  • Members
  • 1 posts
    co - Colombia
  • Device Model:
    Sony MT27i
  • CM Version:
    CM9
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

Hello guys,

I've been testing a CM9 rom ported to the Xperia Sola MT27i, and (excepting for the non-NFC feature) I'm very happy with this rom. But I found something bad about this port, and unfortunately many users in the XDAForum are agree with this disappointing issue: The lower level of volume in the loudspeaker.

I've looking for the xLoud feature included in the stock rom, but It doesn't works. And I also tried with Volume+, but isn't too.

I always been a huge fan of the CM roms, because their stability, lightly, and fully customisable environment.

So... May you had any solution to that?

Many owners of the Xperia Sola thinks the specs of the phone is not enough for an ICS/Jellybean system, but I tried the CM9 and it's very opposite to the commentaries. Is very very faster and smoothest.

Another bug, but not a big problem, is the screen: sometimes, when I play some games in my phone (i.E. Temple Run) had some weird behavior.

I hope you can tell me If is possible to get some fixes to that bugs.

Thanks.