• Announcements

• ciwrl

Read before posting!

I hate these types of posts, but its slowly becoming a necessity.

This subforum is not the place to request features or devices for CM.

The only place that feature requests will be accepted is at the discretion of the Bug Tracker team. Items posted there that are reasonable, will get the tag 'Enhancement'. Not good enough? Well frankly, the fall back response will be "Do it yourself and submit upstream, or contact others who have free time to follow-thru with your idea".

As for requests for new devices. Contrary to initial intent, the Unofficial Ports section has devolved into the go-to section for this. Overall, I'm fine with that. But do it there, not in this subforum, and if you do post there, chances are your device has been requested already, so search first!

EDIT: There is now a new subforum for Device Requests under the Unofficial Ports forum. Please use that to request CM for devices (but make sure you check out the sticky first).

Again, to be frank, the turn-around on requested device to supported status is probably at 5%. But if you want a place to ask, then do so there.

Threads meeting the above criteria will summarily be deleted or moved to the appropriate section without further consideration.

All that said, if you have feedback regarding the site itself (ie suggestions, issues, more false-positives on trojans) then please do post here, and the admin staff will deal with it.

Thank you
    • zifnab06

Forum Upgrade   04/21/16

The forum has been upgraded to IPB 4.1.10.  Please report any issues you find related to the forums in this thread. 
ashokspidy

Need Cyanogenmod For Sony Xperia E Dual

3 posts in this topic

Dear developers of the cyanogenmod, I recentrly bought the Sony Xperia E dual device which is runnning on ICS 4.0.4.. But I need the cyanogenmod 10.xx..pls any of the developer pls make me a great rom for my mobile..I hope any of the developer will come forward to make a rom for my device.. Actually i can't able to make a post generally outside anywhere..so only i made this here in the Sony live with walkman thread.....Sorry for that...

This does not belong in this forum. I am moving this to the unofficial ports section.

It will be great if launch soon. I'm hoping to time.

If you need a User to test'm provision shall.