1) First, you should root your Ideos x3, with the Automatic Root Enabler, I did it from here, which somehow worked:
Download files given in description, after that, install the Google USB Driver on your PC, (If your given a message that it might be malware, don't pay attention to it, I had that message displayed and didn't pay attention, nothing bad happened, but make a restoration point before doing this just in case).
2) On your ideos x3, go to Settings -> Application -> Development and turn on USB debugging.
3) Connect your phone to your PC via cable, don't run any app or anything, just plug it in.
4) (Make sure you install the driver mentioned before and have USB debugging on before doing this step! DO NOT DISCONNECT THE CABLE AND MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS FULLY CHARGED!) After you download the Automatic Root Enabler from the video, right click on the file, and "run as administrator".
5) A CMD like window should appear, don't type anything. If you did everything correctly, the window should automatically root your phone and install CWM version 18.104.22.168. DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL THE PROCESS IS FINISHED! If everything goes well, the window should say "Root permissions enabled. Enjoy!" and your phone shall reboot. (A variable could happen in this step, it could fully root your phone, or in my case, just install CWM and fail to install Superuser, since I unrooted my phone with Ginger Unroot and tried to reroot it using the same process, but the CMD window said "no space on device".) The important thing is to have CWM installed, if you just want to root your phone, check the steps above or go to another site.
6) RECOMMENDED STEP! (Or you can go straight to step 7): After that process, do a nandroid backup via CWM. To boot into CWM, turn off your phone, (make sure fast boot is unchecked via Settings -> Application -> Fast Boot) To manually boot to CWM, (after turning off the ideos x3) press and hold the volume up, home button and Power button all together for aprox. 10 seconds. To see if you have CWM, you can confirm by seeing the blue words and below written "Clockwork Recovery Mod v22.214.171.124" or something like that. If not, check the steps above and see what went wrong,
Volume keys: Scroll up and down.
Power button: Confirm option
In CWM, go to Backup and Restore -> Backup and the menu should automatically start creating the nandroid backup. (This could take some time though, since it depends on how much data you have on your phone). After finishing the process, go back to the main menu, and press reboot system now.
7) Go here to this site, (it's in german, you can use Google Translator if you want): http://www.android-h...ertoast-v1.html
Just scroll down and look for a link that says: "updated custom rom supertoast v1.zip". Click on it and wait for it to download.
8) Meanwhile, go to this other site: http://yagyagaire.bl...ps-on-your.html (DON'T DO ANYTHING EXPLAINED HERE, SINCE THIS PROCESS MIGHT NOT BE SAFE!) Just look for another link that says:
http://goo-inside.me/gapps/Click on it and wait for the file to download.
9) After both files have finished downloading, (DON'T CHANGE FILE NAME!!!!!) check on the rom you have, try to open it with 7-zip or Winrar, (just open it, don't extract anything). If you can open it, the rom is safe to flash, but if it can't be opened, an error message should appear like "Unvalid file" or something like that and the file might have gotten corrupt while downloading, making it useless. If this happens, redownload it and after it finishes, make sure it can be opened. (Just check that, don't extract files or anything).
10) Copy both Gapps and Rom files to the root of your phone's external SD card, (that means don't put these files inside a folder, just put them there on the root). Turn off the Ideos x3 and boot into CWM (check steps to know how to boot into CWM). MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE DOING THIS!!!! Once inside CWM, scroll down to where it says "Wipe Data", confirm, confirm once again and all of your user data will be erased, Then, go to Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik - Cache, confirm, confirm again and then your dalvik cache will be erased. After this, go back to main menu, the go to Install .zip from sd card -> Choose .zip from sd card, and select the rom file. Confirm and it should start installing Cyanogenmod based rom "Supertoast" . The process might be around 5 minutes or so. After updating phone, reboot system and you should have Cyanogenmod flashed!
11) We are almost done! Now, hold power button, and select reboot -> Recovery. When in CWM, go to install .zip from sd card -> choose .zip from sd card and select the Gapps file. Confirm i and it should install the necessary files to have Market in your phone. After the process finishes, reboot, and after booting, the phone should take you to a screen where you setup your google account (It is advisable to skip this process for it to work). On home screen, go to apps -> Settings -> Accounts and Sync and choose "Add account": Choose google account and then setup your account. Now we are finished! If the process goes correctly, the market should open and ask you which google apps to install. For doubts, check this video:
These are the exact steps I did to have both Cyanogenmod and market on my phone. Now, enjoy Cyanogenmod!
(Note: All of these links and files are property of their authors, I only referred to them to explain the installation process)
Special thanks to Bassmadrigal for guiding and helping me on what to do next!
Edited by Demonlink14, 15 March 2013 - 03:34 AM.