Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
[Request] Cyanogenmod (Any Version) For Huawei Ideos X3 U8510
Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:17 PM
Still, someone generous enough to shed some light on me please?
Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:16 PM
Anyway, I do have a request for a mod to be made for the ideos x3. I have tried 3 roms, and there is something that I always find that makes me kinda incomfortable using the custom rom flashed. I have found some problems and bugs upon trying these custom roms...
1) App crashes, such as camera recording.
2) Missing apns, (not much of a problem though.)
3) Sluggish roms or stuckish...
4) My latest find, connecting with cable my phone to pc but only laptop displays my external sd card memory on Drive F:, doesn't display internal phone sd...
5) Volume on low settings can sometimes be too loud and "can explode" making it sound with poor quality.
So, here is the question once again; is someone generous enough to make a Cyanogenmod rom for my ideos x3? If the answer is yes, (no pressure), but I would like a rom with:
- Good volume like most devices,,,
- Everything is functional. ( Wi-fi, bluetooth, etc.)
- Basic apps and utilities (sim toolkit, sms, caller, etc.)
- A little bit fast rom, (no overclock by default)
- Connecting phone to pc shows both internal and external memory ports. (Usb connection enabled).
I think that is all, still, I am not pressuring anybody, I am just asking if someone is kind enough to make a rom with all (or some) of these specifications. In a few words, I want a rom like the official Cyanogenmod 7.2, where everything works, (or the most of things work).Or at least share a link to a rom similar to this one, that is very stable.
To whoever creats or shares a link, may God bless you!!!
EDIT: Don't wanna pressure, I know that doing this takes time, so I would like to know how much time it takes... If it helps. I have CWM 18.104.22.168 installed.
Edited by Demonlink14, 17 March 2013 - 09:09 PM.