Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Internal Sd "no Space"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 kristylynn_

kristylynn_
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

I have flashed before and I have NEVER had this problem. I am trying to copy the CM10 zip file along with gapps onto my internal SD card. After deleting basically everything on my SD card, I was able to get the CM10 zip file, but it still won't let me put gapps. It keeps saying that I don't have enough space. This has NEVER happened before, and there's nothing else I can delete to even provide space. It just doesn't make sense. I used to be able to just paste both files in no problem. And I know for a fact this is the internal SD because when i reboot into recovery i see the CM10 zip file there. Someone please help, I'm extremely frustrated at this point.

#2 AlexandreP

AlexandreP
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hi!

Can you provide some more information about the procedure you are following in order to flash CM10, where you have downloaded the files and which files you used, etc. Anything that could help us a bit more to help you. :)

#3 kristylynn_

kristylynn_
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

Well I have tried to put the CM 10 zip file on my internal sd card (success) but I had to delete basically everything else on my sd card. When I try to place the gapps zip it says that I do not have enough space. This doesn't make sense, I've never really had this problem before. Is it something to do with storage maybe? Or the fact that I backed up all my txt messages, pics, & vids before attempting to flash? Anyways, how can I free it so that I can get this gapps zip on there?

#4 AlexandreP

AlexandreP
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Your internal partition amounts how much total space (used and free space), according to your operating system when you plug your phone into your computer? Based on a picture you showed in another thread, I think there might be a problem in your partitions. I would not jump quickly to this conclusion, though, and I would highly suggest you to ask some more advanced advice on the more tech savvy forum XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-dev...play.php?f=1399

Edited by AlexandreP, 04 October 2012 - 08:15 PM.