Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Final Gps Fix Tutorial For Htc Wildfire Cm - 7.2.0
Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:45 PM
2. copy arhive (buzz.radio-220.127.116.11-signed) on your sd card
3. open your Wi-Fi
4. enter in device menu in ROMManager aplication
5. scroll down and enter in ,,All ClockwordMod Recoveries''
6. after 1 second it will apear on your screen HTC WILDFIRE (Buzz)
7. select it ( HTC WILDFIRE (buzz) )
8. after that it will apear something like this : 18.104.22.168
9. tap the number 22.214.171.124 then press ok and let it to instal
10. now enter in ,,Reboot into recovery'' on your ROMManager aplication and press ok
11. on your screeen will apear : -reboot system now
-apply sdcard : update.
-wipe data / factory
-instal zip from sdcard <--
-backup and restore
-mounts and storage
12. select ,,instal zip from sdcard''
13. now will apear : - apply sdcard :update.
- choose zip from sdcard <--
- toggle signature
- toggle script
14. select ,,choose zip from sdcard''
15. search on your sd card where did you put yo're ,,buzz.radio-126.96.36.199-signed'' zip and select it
16 . scroll down on ,, - Yes - Instal buzz.radio-188.8.131.52-signed'' and tap on it
17 . wait for install for 10 seconds and after simple press your phone power button
18. now it will apear on your screen ,, - reboot system now'' press on it and wait for your phone to reboot
19. select your gps and after open Google maps to see if gps is working
20. then with wi-fi on enter again in ROMManager aplication and select again ,,All ClockwordMod Recoveries''
21 again it will apear : 184.108.40.206 <--
22. select 220.127.116.11 an wait for instal
23.exit from ROMManager and verify again gps with google maps.
THIS TUTORIAL MAKE MY GPS TO DANCE AGAIN . HOPE FOR YOU TO
BY THE WAY.sorry for my english
Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:29 PM
Edited by phr3ak, 05 August 2012 - 03:30 PM.
Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:33 AM
Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:34 PM
Amend scripting is no longer supported. Amend scripting was deprecated by google in android 1.5 it was necessary to remove it when upgrading to the clockworkmod 3.0 gingerbird based recovery. Please switch to edify scripting (updater-script and update-binary) to create working update zip packages. Istallation aborted.
Please help me!
thank's a lot
Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:01 AM
Apparently you're trying the flash method via CWM. Follow the steps described in the first post to downgrade your version of CWM to 18.104.22.168 in order to being able to flash the radios.
Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:07 PM
I use suggestion in message #2 and all now is ok.
Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:48 PM
Currently I'm using cm-7-20121014-NIGHTLY-buzz
at first gps doesn't work at all, and after following this guide now the gps indicator in status bar appear when I open google maps or gps test..
but it seems that its not locking or even seeing any satellite. I wonder if my gps actually still not working or this is different issue?
thanks in advance for your response..
now I have CM 7.2.0 in my phone. I tried to flash radio ver 19.5 using android flasher but gps still not working, and flash radio 20.10 again with the same result..
I just walk to mini market with gps on and gps test active, stay at the parking lot for 2 or 3 minutes but still my phone doesn't see any satellite so I don't think its about weak gps signal in my room
Its a shame that actually in general I like cyanogenmod than any other rom, but I can't live without gps..
Edited by cicuk, 21 October 2012 - 02:32 AM.
Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:14 PM
Download and unzip the file, then you get radio.img -> follow the steps from post #2
Thanks a lot for this post!