Since I install cyanogenmod 6 (RC1, RC3, and now, the final release), I find a embarrassing (and not corrected) problem with Google maps.
If I activate GPS and a phone data connection (2G or 3G), when I run Google maps, it disconnects the data connection (for all applications). Rem. :
- it's not the case if I run maps with a Wifi connection (all works fine in this case, so, it's not a physical problem with the GPS chip),
- and maps doesn't disconnect the data connection if GPS is not activated.
Google maps is the single software I have witch simultaneously uses a data connection and GPS, so I don't know if the bug is specific with Google maps, or if it's a general problem linked with GPS+2G/3G data connection.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall Google maps with Market, but it doesn't correct the problem.
My configuration :
- HTC Magic phone (G2, B version),
- Android 2.2 with CyanogenMod-6.0.0-DS (final release),
- Radio : 62.50SC.20.17H_2.22.23.02 (the problem was the same with the original 62.50SC.20.17H_18.104.22.168I version),
- Google apps version : FRF91 (Google Addon MDPI-Tiny-20100816).
Thank's for your help...
Edited by E. DESVIGNE, 31 August 2010 - 11:22 PM.