Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:09 PM
my phone info:
Baseband version: I9000 XXJVQ
kernel version: 18.104.22.168-i9000xxjvq-CL281085 ficeto@beast #DarkCore_2.9.2_JVQ
Build number: DarkyROM JVQ v10.2
Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:31 PM
Yes you can use darkys app to flash CM 7.1 but beware that i got some annoying bugs when doing that and im waiting for some answers or ill flash to stock and reflash CM or go back to darkys .
Keep in mind that when i flashed CM7 using darkys app the phone kept REFLASHING the CM until i got the battery out and when i restarted it ,it just booted in CM . Do not risk if you cant enter download mode or you might brick your phone .
Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:24 PM
Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:05 AM
1) download Cyanogen and gapps .zip and put it in the internal memory
2) backup everything you need
3) do a nandroid backup
4) disable all lagfixes
5) in recovery, do a factory reset, wipe cache, wipe dalvik
6) reboot recovery, then install zip from /sd -> select Cyanogen zip
7) when done, reboot recovery and do a cache/dalvik wipe again
8) install Gapps .zip, wipe cache/dalvik again
9) reboot system and wait until desktop appears (about 5 min)
10) be happy.
this is what I've done and everything went right.
Edited by Overpaul, 03 February 2012 - 02:21 PM.
Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:59 PM
Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:21 PM
yeah right, edited above
Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:11 PM
2. Boot into recovery
3. Disable Lagfix
4. Delete unwanted folders and files from internal SDCARD (While installing Darky rom it will create some folders in internal SDCARD)
5. Copy the downloaded zip files into your internal SDCARD
6. Boot into recovery
7. Do a full wipe (including Dalvik)
8. Install the ROM, GApp from CWM
* If you are facing any boot loop while flashing remove the battery, put it back and boot into recovery then install the same zip file.
* Better don't try to restore apps from previous backup.
* Always flash with 100% battery.
For video tutorials you can visit http://www.hdtechvideo.com
Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:13 PM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:15 AM
This is by far the easiest and simplist way to do it. I would advise installing the latest nightly which is build #181
Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:33 PM
Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk