Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
LG C660 Hangs at LGIcon after Reboot in clockwork recovery modeHang Recovery
Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:29 PM
Was trying to flash CM Nightly 20. I followed the steps in following link
The NORMAL PROCEDURE TO FLASH THE RECOVERY proceeded without any problem - except when I did Reboot in recovery mode, the phone just hangs in LG icon. I tried hard reset and nothing happens.
Is there a way that I could make my phone working again?
Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:02 AM
Before we start You will need to download :
1) KDZ updater : (Go to this link and download it http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1060121 )
2) Original LG C660 Firmware: http://csmg.lgmobile....00/V10H_00.kdz
After you have downloaded both the files you will need to do the following:
1) Extract the KDZ updater and from the extracted folder and Run the "msxml.msi " file
2) You will need to booth up your hone in Emergency Mode ( Return Key + Volume Up Key + Power Key )
3) once the phone boots in Emergency mode ( a yellow screen with emergency mode written on top left side ) connect the phone to the computer
4) open the KDZ folder and run the" KDZ_FW_UPD.exe "file
5) Their will be a few drop down menu options in the updater Leave "TYPE" as "3GQCT" , but for the "PHONE MODE" Select "EMERGENCY"
6) Bellow those option you will find "KDZ File" here you must define the path to your KDZ file ( Original LG C660 Firmware or any other firmware that you will be using )
7) Click on "Launch Software Update" your phone should reboot onto the stock rom and you are done
Please Note : After you click "launch software update" the screen might freeze don't panic give it time it will update eventually or try again,
This procedure has the Original LG C660 Firmware so for all of us who were running the Cyanogenmod, we will have to root our phone again ( use the superoneclick 22.214.171.124 version worked like a charm for me no need to go through the ADB procedure again) and then flash cyanogenmod
Hope this helps.
Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:58 AM
Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:35 AM
i tried to follow the steps to flash and load cyanogenmod to my LG c660h and i am having a problem when, after flashing successfully with Rom Manager, load the ROM (update-cm-7.2.0-RC1-c660-signed.zip) and try to copy the original rom as the program starts to do.
After that, LG logo gets stuck and then i have to recover the original (Stock) ROM to start all over again.
What could be wrong with this model of cellphone?
What could be wrong with my procedure?
it looks like its not only me having problems trying to load Mod Rom into LG C660h.
I will need wise advise
Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:30 PM
Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:17 PM
Then i could not recieve any calls..So i tried installing Custom Firmware.....and now my phone is completely dead... above thing worked for me once but its not working now....it says
WParam : 100
LParam : 6
Edited by skc5800, 20 January 2013 - 09:17 PM.
Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:34 PM
is there alternative way to download kdz files cuz that link was broken