Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Newbie - Is there a ROM for DroidX?ROM
Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:59 PM
Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:48 AM
Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:34 PM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:56 AM
- Camera app comes up, I can see what I want to take pic of, but pic freezed and I have to force kill, the video does not work at all.
- Camera360 Ultimate, comes up, see what I want, but freezes on taking pic, and requires a force kill, or it does a force close.
- DSP causes a force close when activated using bluetooth.
- Theme chooser does not allow me to use any other themes, reverts back to "grass".
- The "flashlight" does not work, had to use "Motorolas Droid light" I was geting force closing on the CM7 version.
- Regularily getting Problem Loading Widgets, no matter if I remove, re-add, not any one specific widget causes this.
Like I said, I like it over stock... no bloat, but overall stability is a issue at least for me...
I may come back to it later on...
For now I am stuck in a DX because my contract with VZW will not let me upgrade until 9/2012...
UPDATE: Installed CM4DXfix2.zip
Cam now works... both CM7 Cam and Cam360
Video works on HIGH, if you go from High to Low, back to High, annoying, but I can live with it.
Also seemed to fix my issue with Theme Chooser... ???!!!???
Torch still does not work, but thats OK.. Droid Light does...
This update has made the CM7 much more livable... will keep testing... =)
Edited by azpyroguy, 05 February 2012 - 07:37 AM.
Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:50 PM
Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:36 PM
Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:22 PM
I used to run the nightlies a while ago (like #30) and there never was a stable one. However, I just checked this past week and under the "shadow" section, there is a CM 7.2.0 zip listed in the stable download section.
There is also cm-7-20120617-NIGHTLY-shadow and 3 more zips listed in the nightlies download section. Whats this all about?
Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:28 PM
As far as the 7.2.0 stable release for shadow ( new link: http://download.cyan...ice=shadow ), I was able to just apply the zip from recovery The base install worked, but the camera and other issues were back. However, applying the CM4DXfix2.zip did not fix torch and would cause it to crash. Camera worked again though.
I never checked out the rootzwiki mentioned build so will likely see how that goes.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM
LG Optimus 2X / G2x →
LG Optimus 2X / G2x Stable Mod →
Unofficial Ports →
Motorola Cliq →
Motorola Cliq General →
LG Optimus Hub →
LG Optimus Hub General →
HTC Wildfire →
HTC Wildfire Stable Mod →