the way to install:
- s1tool, msm7227,
- Sony PC Companion (Sony_Ericsson_PC_Companion_2.02.002_Web)
- ClockworkMod Recovery for Xperia X8
- Root Exporter
2. unroot mobile and prepare to install
2.1 run SuperOneClick on PC, mobile on.
2.2 install Root Exporter (download and install any application installer or file explorer from android market if you can't install from SD card)
2.3 run Root Exporter, copy the ClockWorkMod Recovery files to system/bin, set the rights of user to rwx
2.4 copy the cm_shakira_full-20.zip and gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip to SD card from PC via USB
3. off mobile, run s1tool to check version is 'R' or 'r' (**** that said virus inside s1tool.zip, never mind in office)
3.1 if is 'R', run msm7227_semc (mobile on, @%&)* the anti-virus in office PC)
3.2 until it showed what successfully wrote 0003ff00 msg out.
3.3 run s1tool to check that is 'r'
4. copy the E15_nAa-07_22.214.171.124-nAa-07.ftf to the folder "firmwares"
4.1 off mobile, and run flashtool
4.2 flash it
5. on mobile (no usb plug), click 'down' sound key
5.1 load the ClockWorkMod, wipe all
5.2 do backup if you're not so brave
5.3 install from SD card: cm_shakira_full-20.zip
5.4 install from SD card: gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
-> How to restore if fail?
download and run Update_Service_Setup-126.96.36.199
download and flash Xperia X8 2.1.1.C.0.0 by flashtool (copy to flashtool\firmwars)
Welcome to CyanogenMod
|Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Nightlies for Xperia X8
10 replies to this topic