Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse

HTC myTouch 4G Slide (Doubleshot)

HTC Doubleshot Mytouch Mytouch 4g Mytouch 4g slide t-mobile

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 droidhacker

droidhacker
  • Members
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:hateithateithateit
  • Device Model:
    |2|
  • CM Version:
    LB custom delux
  • Recovery Image:
    Stock

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostScott McDermott, on 03 December 2011 - 05:20 AM, said:

Can a CM Dev give an update for CM7 on the Doubleshot? Is there any chance of a release for this anytime soon? Really sick of sense..
See post #33 above.....

View Postirsuv, on 11 December 2011 - 12:50 AM, said:

I think dev for this phone might be dead. The only dev that I know of that put out monthly updates just got the boot from the XDA Developers. He is on another webpage. Just Google "undeadk9" it's the first one that pops up. Good luck to him on his new fourm and good luck to whoever fills his shoes on XDA.
undeadk9 was cooking AOSP-skinned sense ROMs. This is not important work.
kornyone (who talks little and accomplishes much) is responsible for doubleshot support for CM and is THE one who posted a CM7.1 build for doubleshot. See post #33 above....

View PostCheer Xiao, on 11 December 2011 - 10:59 AM, said:

Not really. kornyone was quite actively porting CyanogenMod 9 to MT4GS during November, but during the last week he seems to be into something else, or just too busy to post his results. Look for him in Google, he's on Github and G+. He has got CM9 to boot and the touchscreen already works. It's said that he's part of the core CM team, but I'm not sure.

He owns a MT4GS himself thus we can count on him.
kornyone is NOT very good at keeping everyone up to date on his progress. This has been compounded by the cagey nature of CM in general -- they REALLY don't like giving progress reports. Next update to CM should see Doubleshot in the list of supported devices.

#2 ciwrl

ciwrl

Whose bright idea was it to put me in charge?

• Administrators
  • 1625 posts
  • Twitter:ciwrl
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    DS|N1|NS|G2|SGS|SGN|N4|N5
  • CM Version:
    [Latest]
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

Re "cagey nature"; when there is news to give, we give it > https://plus.google....533781522/posts

#3 Blash

Blash
  • Members
  • 24 posts
    it - Italy
  • Device Model:
    HTC One (m7)
  • CM Version:
    CM11 latest snapshot
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Kornyone, according to Github, seems completely inactive.. any hint on the possibility of having official CM9 on MT4GS? I'm just waiting for this to buy it.

#4 Blash

Blash
  • Members
  • 24 posts
    it - Italy
  • Device Model:
    HTC One (m7)
  • CM Version:
    CM11 latest snapshot
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

Up!
At the moment there is no supported QWERTY GSM high-end device! This is not only a problem for the MT4GS owners, but also a lack in the Cyanogenmod offer. We could say that there is a completely uncovered market share :)

#5 gtmaster303

gtmaster303
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Device Model:
    HTC Slide
  • CM Version:
    CM 6.1.1
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

+1 yes they need to pick up either the 4G Slide, Captivate Glide, or the Droid 4. No more high end qwertys in their lineup

#6 Chris Dombroski

Chris Dombroski
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Device Model:
    |2|
  • CM Version:
    6.0RC3
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

If anyone is still reading this thread.... https://plus.google....sts/BSsYuqRst87

#7 Cheer Xiao

Cheer Xiao
  • Members
  • 14 posts
    cn - China
  • Device Model:
    MyTouch 4G Slide
  • CM Version:
    CM 9 alpha1
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostChris Dombroski, on 09 May 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

If anyone is still reading this thread.... https://plus.google....sts/BSsYuqRst87

Have read that post yesterday. Great news - finally the two most active developers for DS -  kornyone and tbalden work together on CM.

I'm now running CM9 alpha1 on my DS. It is an amazing one, even among CM products. Better still since CM is fully open source, it will attract much more developer interest. I'm looking forward to hacking it too.