• Announcements

• ciwrl

Read before posting!

I hate these types of posts, but its slowly becoming a necessity.

This subforum is not the place to request features or devices for CM.

The only place that feature requests will be accepted is at the discretion of the Bug Tracker team. Items posted there that are reasonable, will get the tag 'Enhancement'. Not good enough? Well frankly, the fall back response will be "Do it yourself and submit upstream, or contact others who have free time to follow-thru with your idea".

As for requests for new devices. Contrary to initial intent, the Unofficial Ports section has devolved into the go-to section for this. Overall, I'm fine with that. But do it there, not in this subforum, and if you do post there, chances are your device has been requested already, so search first!

EDIT: There is now a new subforum for Device Requests under the Unofficial Ports forum. Please use that to request CM for devices (but make sure you check out the sticky first).

Again, to be frank, the turn-around on requested device to supported status is probably at 5%. But if you want a place to ask, then do so there.

Threads meeting the above criteria will summarily be deleted or moved to the appropriate section without further consideration.

All that said, if you have feedback regarding the site itself (ie suggestions, issues, more false-positives on trojans) then please do post here, and the admin staff will deal with it.

Thank you
    • zifnab06

Forum Upgrade   04/21/16

The forum has been upgraded to IPB 4.1.10.  Please report any issues you find related to the forums in this thread. 
himsplash

Samsung Galaxy 551 (GT-I5510)

29 posts in this topic

I'll install this one and see how it works. I'm pretty concerned about the fact that the GPS won't work but that's not a matter for me to worry since the phone's owner doesn't use it too much, but I think ahead when he'll use it and surely will blame me for it not working. Downloading now and will see how it works....

Doubt: can I install it using Odin?

New build on spideroak is available.

Please send info if call works correct, because my phone is in service.

plz can anyone tel me how to install cynogenmod with the clockworkmod step by step with the link of cynogenmod download the latest version

thnkx in advance :)

Did you read INFO(download button is on right side of website) from spideroak? There is everything explained how to install cwm.

Did you read INFO(download button is on right side of website) from spideroak? There is everything explained how to install cwm.

thnkx i found the perfect steps gona flash n install now

keep up with the great job thnkx :)

my phone calls not working so how to solve it ??

wifi also not workin :(\

hlep ?

Edited by Sandeep Nahar

La version del 23 o 24 de diciembre me funcionan las llamadas y el internet pero solo con el 2g activado y hay que quitarle el standby colocarle el maximo de tiempo 30min y asi no dejan de escucharme durante una llamada

Sigo sin poder usar la conexion 3G

Edited by leoyo45

no for me the call problem is still there :(:( tested

n i need cm9 with androd 4 for our phone just waitin

n if call is working tel me how did u fix it plz :)

t-shock likes this

New build available

http://www.fileserve.com/file/9aBrNH3.

May not work:

GPS (changes in Cyanogenmod)

H264 and Youtube in HQ mode (copybit)

Sensors are disabled.

Hi,

Very good rom, but how can I solve the problem with the microphone and the gps??

Thanks

(Sorry for my english)

Edited by t-shock

i downloaded and flash cm-7.1-WILLING-snapshot-GB-20111229-release.zip

bugs:

call not working(other person cant hear)

usb and wi fi thethring not working or no option

well rom is awsome

thanks williing

Edited by nanerasingh

Have you tried the mod for the GT I5500 works seamlessly for me but I am on the model its designed for...... how close is the software I wonder....

i use this snap but it is light and most of the feature not working snapshot-GB-20120127-light.zip

i again back to cm-7.1-WILLING-snapshot-GB-20111229-release.zip having only problem in call and acc sensor.

otherwise it is working fine.

so please willing try to fix this full snap build.

There is new build. Camera is fixed partial(axis bug). Work correct with alternative camera apps. Youtube and video playing should work. Please read Info and Changelog.

snapshot-GB-20120205-light.zip

New full build:

cm-7.1-WILLING-snapshot-GB-20120206-release

Bugs:

Keyboard backlight is broken

Camera Orientation Bug

Edited by WillingMagic
shital_verma likes this

sweet stuff , i just got a 551 yesterday, don't even know how to flash this yet!! .. thanks for the work , heres hoping for one more build with the kb backlight fixed :]

edit: .. hmm , any links to install info and changelog ? .. all the spideroak links 404 or i get a big white screen .. thanks.

Edited by sunnytimes

i downloaded and flash cm-7.1-WILLING-snapshot-GB-20111229-release.zip

bugs:

call not working(other person cant hear)

usb and wi fi thethring not working or no option

well rom is awsome

thanks williing

any one is der for guiding me 4 installation of cm7 on gt i5510..... if s den plz post d links n procedure in details....

Hi All,

Any updates??? are the calls working??

What about CM9, will it be ported to 551 ?

Hi all i downloaded cyanogenmod 7.1 for my 551 too and its awesome but unfortunately there are some bugs:

When you do a call and your screen turns off also the microphone turns off so your partner can't hear you and you have to call him again.

And on a German build mobile phone the buttons y and z are swapped (on the build in keyboard).

Also the camera axis swapped.

yeah and the keyboard backlight doesn't work...

Please fix this =) but good work anywhere (sry for my bad English)

greetings

King Coon

Edited by King Coon