Jump to content

Welcome to CyanogenMod

Welcome to our forum. Like most online communities you must register to post, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the CyanogenMod Forum by signing in or creating an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Download files attached to the forum.
  • Customize your experience here
  • Share your CyanogenMod experience!
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Image mirror for dream-magic 6.0.0-DS-RC1


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tap3w0rm

tap3w0rm
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Device Model:
    |2|
  • CM Version:
    Just looking
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:16 AM

The site was going really slow so after I got the files I assumed it would be a good idea to mirror them.

I did a MD5 on my file host to make sure that transferred correctly and all is good.

This is a very fast site with over 300Mbit up so should be great!

DO YOUR OWN MD5 SUM!!!!

Latest version: 6.0.0-DS-RC1 - 06/11/2010
Download: Mirror: update-cm-6.0.0-DS-RC1-signed.zip

MD5Sum: ed6577234c6d3f1877019c58ac33882b

Google Addon: FRF91-MDPI
Download: Mirror: gapps-mdpi-FRF91-signed.zip ** FIXED LINK *** 7/16/2010

#2 ciwrl

ciwrl

    Whose bright idea was it to put me in charge?

  • Administrators
  • 1625 posts
  • Twitter:ciwrl
  • Country:
    us - United States
  • Device Model:
    DS|N1|NS|G2|SGS|SGN|N4|N5
  • CM Version:
    [Latest]
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

Thanks, Ill add you to the mirrors

#3 Galaxy

Galaxy
  • Donators
  • 183 posts
  • Country:
    se - Sweden
  • Device Model:
    Magic 32A
  • CM Version:
    CM6 Nightly 185
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:11 AM

 tap3w0rm, on 11 July 2010 - 08:16 AM, said:

The site was going really slow so after I got the files I assumed it would be a good idea to mirror them.

I did a MD5 on my file host to make sure that transferred correctly and all is good.

This is a very fast site with over 300Mbit up so should be great!

DO YOUR OWN MD5 SUM!!!!

Latest version: 6.0.0-DS-RC1 - 06/11/2010
Download: Mirror: update-cm-6.0.0-DS-RC1-signed.zip

MD5Sum: ed6577234c6d3f1877019c58ac33882b

Google Addon: FRF91-MDPI
Download: Mirror: gapps-mdpi-FRF91-signed.zip

Check the Google addon link.. its not for the gapps you get update-cm-6.0.0-DS-RC1-signed.zip..

#4 tap3w0rm

tap3w0rm
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Device Model:
    |2|
  • CM Version:
    Just looking
  • Recovery Image:
    Amon_RA

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:06 AM

 Galaxy, on 11 July 2010 - 11:11 AM, said:

Check the Google addon link.. its not for the gapps you get update-cm-6.0.0-DS-RC1-signed.zip..

sorry droped off the face of the earth. Not that it probably matters any more but i am fixing the post so it points correctly for the google apps.

#5 pbelcomp

pbelcomp

    Cheeseburger?

  • Donators
  • 662 posts
  • Twitter:pbelcomp
  • Country:
    us - United States
  • Location:
    Las Vegas
  • Device Model:
    G2, G2x
  • CM Version:
    N/A
  • Recovery Image:
    ClockworkMod

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:42 AM

 tap3w0rm, on 16 July 2010 - 08:06 AM, said:

sorry droped off the face of the earth. Not that it probably matters any more but i am fixing the post so it points correctly for the google apps.

Thanks for fixing the link.

Now you may want to update it to the -3 version of gapps.

The original posted version had the Market FC issue and I forget what the -2 version had issues with, but the -3 version seems to be working well.

#6 darius99

darius99
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Device Model:
    t-mobile G1
  • CM Version:
    none
  • Recovery Image:
    Stock

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

update-cm-6.0.0-DS-RC1-signed.zip link is dead. please re-up. thanks B)

Edited by darius99, 08 February 2011 - 03:58 PM.