Google Addons: (Pick One)
http://www.mediafire...F85B-signed.zip Or http://kanged.net/mi...F85B-signed.zip
http://kanged.net/mi...RF91-signed.zip Or http://briancrook.ca...RF91-signed.zip
Rename to bootanimation.zip and place in /data/local/
1) This is by no means the finished product. Help find bugs and make it awesome Support for other devices will come when the core is done.
2) Coming from CM 5.0.x 'no wipe' MAY work. (Cannot guarantee 'no-wipe' updates for those of you that hopped on the leaked Froyo builds). For most users a wipe is required
3) Only Froyo2sd is included so far. Your apps2sd apps will not show up. Move them to internal before updating if you need them
4) Nandroid first!!!!
1) Nandroid backup
2) Flash FRF50 Radio if you haven't already
3) Flash CM 6 Alpha
4) Flash FRF85B Google Addon
6) Post all discussion to this forum
7) Post all bugs to the Bug Tracker (check for duplicates first!)
CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 2.2 which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is a pure, working AOSP build which you can use without any type of Google applications. I found a link from some other project that can be used to restore the Google parts, which can be found below or elsewhere in the thread. I've still included the various hardware-specific code, which seems to be slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Can be used with or without Google applications
* Kernel 2.6.34 with Pershoot's tweaks
* ADWLauncher is the default launcher!
* Complete music app overhaul by Eliot Stocker
* Clean shutdown/startup system
* Built in USB & Bluetooth tethering
* ARM NEON optimizations from 0xdroid and Qualcomm
* Includes BusyBox, htop, nano, powertop, openvpn, bash, and all engineering commandline utilities
* FLAC audio support from Kenny Root
* MMS enhancements from ruqqq (landscape keyboard)
* Perform zipalign-on-install of applications
* DeskClock tweaks- longer autosilence and "require unlock" option
* Customizable Nexus live wallpaper by Chris Soyars and me
* Full color trackball notifications (from Google) (ChainsDD ver not included yet)
* Many other bugfixes and tweaks from AOSP contributors
* Tons of work on the build system by Koush and Chris Soyars
* See the full CHANGELOG for all credits and details
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! Send pull requests with your changes!
HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
CyanogenMod Nexus One FAQ: http://wiki.cyanogen...p/Nexus_One_FAQ
Radio Firmware: FRF50 (FROYO RADIO, REQUIRED!)
Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
* No-wipe users may lose ability to access Google Accounts
* Terminal numerical keys(1-0) do not work
* Google Goggles FC's after setup
* Some APN's may not be included, and may need to be manually configured.
Music Widgets disappearing?
Flash Music Mod update: http://www.mediafire.com/?dzyozg221gt
Regarding nightlies, if it hasn't been made clear yet...
DO NOT POST NIGHTLY BUGS ON THE TRACKER...
Please don't make psycoi3oy's job harder...