As a Creative Director and CIO,
I believe Number 6
is the most creative/thoughtful because:
- it considers that phones may change in the future so if the Nexus 5 comes up, you don't need to change the design and static images (LOWER MAINTENANCE)
- it uses cyanogenMod's logo color palette (CONGRUENT)
- has an Android-like mobile interface that considers which phone you're using (FAMILIARITY/USABILITY/EASED HCI)
- Ambitious design considers additional community effort - Youtube, chat, wiki (SCALABILITY)
- Looks less like fixed-width Joomla (CREATIVE DESIGN)
- makes emphasis on beer (MAKES DONATIONS FUN)
Some great Ideas/Suggestions that could be merged from other designs:
- Could the site be developed in HTML5? This would rock.
- Revised color palette could be less cyan (White/Black backgrounds? Maybe go to grayscale and see if it contrasts)
- pronounced "sigh-AN-oh-jen"
- carousel of mod features
- List of compatible devices
Edited by Kuroi Zero, 21 January 2011 - 01:36 PM.